Talk Radio Positive On Bills today

I'm not trying to be negative here, but it is ironic that with last years Bills - a very similar squad, personnel wise, we had a mid level defense and a putrid offense that could only run. Now we have a putrid Defense whose offense can only seem to pass.

I'm concerned about our lack of a running game. There are times in games where if we could've run it well we could've won. I'm concerned because I beleive our running backs are good. On other teams you have to believe Spiller and Jackson could each be top of the league. It seems like the problem is there's been a shift in emphasis to passing and pass protection. All of a sudden Gailey decides we're going to be a passing team. Well, I like being able to pass, and we surely needed the practice - so if we start balancing out next year then that's fine. But, I hope Gailey isn't like Martz and overlooks the potential of what he has for runners.

I remember being called the best 2-14 team in the league in '84-'85. Same feeling here. I don't take any consolation in that.

Yeah, it's not like we were playing for an AFC championship a few years later or anything back then...that would be RIDICULOUS! ;)

We are 0-7 because we changed to a 3-4 defense w/o the people or the coach for it. The offense has progressed some just by sending Edwards packing. We also have a very tough schedule this year. Keep everything from last year and we slip to 5-11.

Be proud of that comment as I work for a agency that serves Developmentally Disabled people. Nice.

I'm with you Mike....you work with those folks and I'm a parent of one. I have four beautiful kids but one has significant health problems so sue me for being a bit sensitive. I'm not gonna get on a soap box here but I appreciate your comments and would hope others would be equally considerate.

It's not all that 'tough' to pick on a disabled kid......and before you call me out for not allowing any 'jokes' go back and read some of those comments. If you use the perspective of a parent with a special needs kid.....I think you'll see there a bit harsh. Just my 2 pennies.

Just saying we are not quite as bad as our record shows. We are bad, just not putrid bad.

The team is exactly as bad as their record shows. An 0-7 record doesn't mean they get blown out every game, it means they manage to find a way to lose every week. That is exactly what the Bills do.