Pulling the NFL DoubleHeader

IndyJay1234

i've done bills game in the afternoon and sabres at night, but never 2 nfl games.  that would be awesome, especially with the playoff implications with baltimore.

152065[/snapback]

... hopefully....

hopefully it still holds a playoff implication...

that would be unreal. 2 games in one day?

152059[/snapback]

Yep.

I thought the MNF was in Tenn. That is a 5 hour drive. I was going to do that. Turns out the game is in Miami.

Can't do that one.

2 games in 1 day has probably not be done very often..

That would be so cool. I've done two MLB games in one day (A's-Brewers in the afternoon at the Coliseum; Giants-Reds at night at the 'Stick), but doing two NFL games never occurred to me.

Are you sure you can make it out of the Cincy parking lots and to Indy in game-night traffic in time?

That would be so cool.  I've done two MLB games in one day (A's-Brewers in the afternoon at the Coliseum; Giants-Reds at night at the 'Stick), but doing two NFL games never occurred to me.

Are you sure you can make it out of the Cincy parking lots and to Indy in game-night traffic in time?

152099[/snapback]

Yeah. I figure I get out of stadium and in my car by 5pm. 2 hours home. 7pm. 8:30 game..

That is gonna be awesome.

On a side note, I've convinced my wife that when I retire (20-30 years from now), we're going to every Bills game in one season. I just think that would be the ultimate season. I'm a pastor so I can't really take off 16 Sundays right now, otherwise we wouldn't be waiting 'til I retire.

That is gonna be awesome.

On a side note, I've convinced my wife that when I retire (20-30 years from now), we're going to every Bills game in one season.  I just think that would be the ultimate season.  I'm a pastor so I can't really take off 16 Sundays right now, otherwise we wouldn't be waiting 'til I retire.

152167[/snapback]

Oh no, you are a pastor? How can you read this board everyday? We are sorry for we have sinned. :blink:

Talk to Pinto Ken about making every game. He has been to 177 straight games (178 coming up). Tailgated with him in Oakland. His 180th will be the Niners game.

152451[/snapback]

I meet-up with Ken at virtually every game I go to. I wonder if there's a record for consecutive fan attendance and if there's actually any way of substantiating it? I know that Ken's always at every game but what about in other teams? Maybe we should start a campaign to get him and his Pinto into the Hall???

B)

Dec 19th...

Bills vs Cincy 1pm.

Colts vs Ravens 8:30.

I CAN"T WAIT!!! Only 1.5 hour drive to Cincy!!

152037[/snapback]

AWESOME! I envy you, big time.

When in Cincy, be sure to catch up with us:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showforum=34

IF the Bills get that wild card spot and end up playing in Indy, you can count on me being there.