Pro Bowl

K-Gun10

How does Lindell stack up? Generally I don't even pay attention to kickers from other teams, unless they are kicking in a game against the Bills. So I don't even know if this is a possibility. But that 50-yarder, woulda-been-good-from-60, had-to-make-it kick is still fresh.

kj

Probably none but maybe Kyle Williams since defensive tackle is largely a reputation pick and he's been there before.

Moorman is actually in the bottom half of the league in most all punting statistics so definitely not him.

Also zero chance on Fitzpatrick. Would love to take action on that.

Even if Fitz keeps it up he probably won't go because QB is a glamour position and he will likely be on one of the worst teams, record wise, in the league. They don't like to send QBs from very bad teams, even if the QB is very good.

I think the best bet is Kyle Williams. If Fred Jackson averages almost 5 yards per carry the rest of the season he might have a chance, too.

Hard to imagine Fitz making the Probowl. Unless he continues to produce at an extraordinary high level. If he remains really good for the next 25 games he will make the probowl played in 2012. Hard to imagine him getting the votes this year over Peyton Manning, M. Schaub, M. Sanchez, T. Brady, P. Rivers, K. Orton, J. Flacco. Even the latecomer Ben Rothlesraper still has a shot. Fitzy = odd man out for sure

Nobody pays attention to the worst team in the league. So everyone is at a disadvantage. AND, people have preconceived notions about what Fitz is...much like many Bills fans did (despite him clearly getting better) and some still do...sadly unless Fitz keeps up w/ the awesome production he's had recently all year he won't have a shot. If there's any reason to put 3 guys ahead of him, they will be ahead of him. And even if there isn't...he probably will be shafted.