Time Traveler caught on tape in 1928

DrDawkinstein

Anyone got any ideas as to what could've been going on? BESIDES the obvious answer of a time traveler?

What other device could the woman be using other than a cell phone?

edit: footage of time traveler starts at about 2:40 of this video

Edited by DrDankenstein

Anyone got any ideas as to what could've been going on? BESIDES the obvious answer of a time traveler?

What other device could the woman be using other than a cell phone?

edit: footage of time traveler starts at about 2:40 of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU

Very cool. I have no idea what that could be.

So obviously time-travel. :thumbsup:

Wild imaginations. Just because we see this all the time on the streets today that when we see somthing from 80 years ago that looks like a cell phone that has to be what it is. Guy needs to get a life if he spent a year review this and showing people.

Wild imaginations. Just because we see this all the time on the streets today that when we see somthing from 80 years ago that looks like a cell phone that has to be what it is. Guy needs to get a life if he spent a year review this and showing people.

I think the guy is simply trying to get a little publicity for his movie venture. Cell phone is the most ridiculous speculation ever.

right, so what else could it be? I'm not privy to the technology of that time, so I'm hoping someone can come up with what that device could have been.

You say it's ridiculous to think it's a cell phone. I agree. But then what IS it?

right, so what else could it be? I'm not privy to the technology of that time, so I'm hoping someone can come up with what that device could have been.

You say it's ridiculous to think it's a cell phone. I agree. But then what IS it?

iPod. He/she lost the ear buds.

If I remember correctly you are one of the "legalize pot" crowd right?

iPod. He/she lost the ear buds.

Then it would have to be an iPhone, as the iPods dont have a speaker to play through.

Im gonna try to text her right now...

If I remember correctly you are one of the "legalize pot" crowd right?

Are you implying that she is carrying some sort of smoking device?

Then it would have to be an iPhone, as the iPods dont have a speaker to play through.

Im gonna try to text her right now...

Ipod touch does. But you can make skype calls with a touch if on wifi, so maybe that was it?

Edited by BillsFanNC

Really?

So the conclusion some arrived at is "cell phone" instead of, oh, I don't know...adjusting her scarf, earring, collar, hair, hat, covering a pimple.

DrD: Device? What device? There's no device in the footage.

And I hope if we've gotten to time travel in the future, we don't have to hold a block to our ear to communicate...seems like hands free would have advanced further.

I can't believe I posted in this thread.

/sucked into idiocy

Edited by Peace

Really?

So the conclusion some arrived at is "cell phone" instead of, oh, I don't know...adjusting her scarf, earring, collar, hair, hat, covering a pimple.

DrD: Device? What device? There's no device in the footage.

And I hope if we've gotten to time travel in the future, we don't have to hold a block to our ear to communicate...seems like hands free would have advanced further.

I can't believe I posted in this thread.

/sucked into idiocy

good lord you guys are testy during this losing season. relax everyone, its just a light-hearted thread for discussion to distract us from work.

that being said, im well aware she isnt a time-travler. since we all know that tim travel doesnt get invented for thousands/millions of years from now when we have already evolved into Greys and come back in our flying time machines to check out what life was like. lol, like i'd believe that old lady could time travel?!?