Guys Nix bought in the first time.

uticaclub

Buddy Nix was here from 1993-2000 as the southeast region scout. Here are some guys that were drafted from the southeast while he was here the first time:

Rnd Name College

2 Lonnie Johnson Florida State

3 Corey Louchiey South Carolina

6 Kevin Knox Florida State

1 Eric Moulds Mississippi State

2 Gabe Northern Louisiana State

4 Jamie Nails Florida A&M

2 Sam Cowart Florida St

3 Robert Hicks Mississippi State

4 Bobby Collins North Alabama

2 Travares Tillman Georgia Tech

Not exactly sure where his territory was in the southeast or how much input he actually had, but it is something to look at.

Couple of studs in there. Moulds and Cowart. Hopefully he had his voice heard on those two.

The rest makes me pray that he was overuled and Ralph said things like I think Lonnie Johnson is going to be a stud because he's big. Draft him.

Buddy Nix was here from 1993-2000 as the southeast region scout. Here are some guys that were drafted from the southeast while he was here the first time:

Rnd Name College

2 Sam Cowart Florida St

Not exactly sure where his territory was in the southeast or how much input he actually had, but it is something to look at.

As a scout for the SE he would be giving players ratings and helping set the draft board. he would make no choices. the gm would have a few players in mind, discuss with the scouts the strengths and weaknesses and make a call. Both the bad, and the good picks are likely not on his shoulders squarely. Though a contributor, it is IMPOSSIBLE for an outsider to pull names like this and grade him.

Rnd Name College

2 Sam Cowart Florida St

Northern bottomed out after awhile, but was a good player for us/ Collins, Hicks, Nails, Knox and Louchiey were good finds, but just didn't work out

Hang on here... That list doesn't show which round those players were drafted in. What if most were drafted in the 7th round? Getting drafted in the 1st round vs the 7th round would make a big difference in how successful that list is.

Hang on here... That list doesn't show which round those players were drafted in. What if most were drafted in the 7th round? Getting drafted in the 1st round vs the 7th round would make a big difference in how successful that list is.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot... didn't notice the round numbers.

Northern bottomed out after awhile, but was a good player for us/ Collins, Hicks, Nails, Knox and Louchiey were good finds, but just didn't work out

Really? Jami eNails and Corey Louchey were good finds? I guess I missed their contribution.