GOP Spent $200 Billion on ads

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eitherway, the GOP still drives the country further into debt every single time they take over the presidency, it's been that way for 40 years now. Bill Clinton had a budget surplus and your boy Bush turned that surplus into a massive amount of debt.

If Clinton had a budget surplus, how come the national debt went up every single quarter of his administration?

If Clinton had a budget surplus, how come the national debt went up every single quarter of his administration?

Because you people believe what you want to believe, regardless of the actual information.

As a percentage of the GDP it went down..

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/downchart_gs.php?year=1992_2000&view=1&expand=&units=p&fy=fy11&chart=H0-fed&bar=0&stack=1&size=m&title=US%20Federal%20Debt%20As%20Percent%20Of%20GDP&state=US&color=c&local=s

If you want more info, consult the CBO document on Clinton's good work with the budget, it's their data, not mine.

Edited by conner

Because you people believe what you want to believe, regardless of the actual information.

http://www.usgovernm...color=c&local=s

If you want more info, consult the CBO document on Clinton's good work with the budget, it's their data, not mine.

You do know the budgetary process with the US government don't you? No I'm assuming you don't.

You do know the budgetary process with the US government don't you? No I'm assuming you don't.

Lol, so when the debt goes up you blame Obama, but when it goes down Clinton does not get credit, but when it goes up it was not Bush's fault, but when it goes down Carter does not credit, but when it goes up it was not Reagans fault. Yes.

Shall I assume that you think the Executive branch is not involved in the budget process at all?

I'd rather not think you are that stupid, and I'll instead assume you are a brainwashed Republican zombie.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/downchart_gs.php?year=1992_2000&view=1&expand=&units=p&fy=fy11&chart=H0-fed&bar=0&stack=1&size=m&title=US%20Federal%20Debt%20As%20Percent%20Of%20GDP&state=US&color=c&local=s

From the same site:

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/downchart_gs.php?year=1992_2000&view=1&expand=&units=p&fy=fy11&chart=G1-fed_H0-total&bar=0&stack=1&size=l&title=&state=US&color=c&local=s

Now answer this, you ass-monkey: if in 1999 the federal debt was 75% of $9.35T, and in 2000 the debt was 71.6% of $9.95T...how does the federal debt increasing by $110 billion represent a budget surplus???

Lol, so when the debt goes up you blame Obama, but when it goes down Clinton does not get credit, but when it goes up it was not Bush's fault, but when it goes down Carter does not credit, but when it goes up it was not Reagans fault. Yes.

Shall I assume that you think the Executive branch is not involved in the budget process at all?

I'd rather not think you are that stupid, and I'll instead assume you are a brainwashed Republican zombie.

No I'm a person that really hates all politicians right now. You're the zombie.

Eitherway, the GOP still drives the country further into debt every single time they take over the presidency, it's been that way for 40 years now. Bill Clinton had a budget surplus and your boy Bush turned that surplus into a massive amount of debt.

Can you explain how our national debt rose throughout Clinton's last term while we had a budget surplus?

Im pretty much thinking that if this unsuccessful abortion is gonna continue to go this route, he be banned. Lotsa freaks, geeks and weirdos here but to purposely post crap like he does is nothing short of trolling.

Same can be said about the crap you spew.

Edited by EC-Bills

If you don't use "as a percent of the GDP" how else could an economist compare our current debt to the debt of the 1930's or any other period of time? Our dollar is worth less, and you need a measure with which to gauge that. But I'm open to any other suggestions you geniuses have for comparing our current debt to our historical debts. I know you people have heard of the concept of inflation, to start simple.

Edited by conner

If you don't use "as a percent of the GDP" how else could an economist compare our current debt to the debt of the 1930's or any other period of time? Our dollar is worth less, and you need a measure with which to gauge that. But I'm open to any other suggestions you geniuses have for comparing our current debt to our historical debts. I know you people have heard of the concept of inflation, to start simple.

You could use...oh, I don't know, actual dollars. For example: you could note that the national debt was $100m greater in 2000 than it was in 1999, and thereby deduce that it did not actually decrease, but rather increased.

Then the question to you becomes - again - to explain what kind of a budget "surplus" increases debt by $100m.

Can you explain how our national debt rose throughout Clinton's last term while we had a budget surplus?

He thinks he already has. You see, even though the debt increased, since the GDP increased more the debt actually decreased. :wacko:

I love information. Unfortunately, the only information you've been able to find is a link to a 10-year old forecast of what MIGHT happen during Clinton's term, and that does nothing to support your statement that Clinton had a surplus. The embarrassment you must feel for providing such a ridiculous link aside, we can only conclude that your statement is, once again, incorrect until you can specifically tell us what the surplus was, and how he achieved it.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/during_the_clinton_administration_was_the_federal.html