ENOUGH WITH NEGATIVITY!!!

brenty

ok, ya we are 0-5. holy ****, i know we all hate losing, but all that is on this board is negative **** about buffalo. We have a guy already saying CJ is a bust... I MEAN WHAT THE !@#$!!!

So im tired of reading all this stupid horrible posts about bills. (i know someone will say dont read them then :) ) I love my bills, i dont care if we go 0-16 or if we win out all the rest of our games, i still wear my Bills hat out here in california, proud to be a bills fan. I remember i made fun of all the dolphin fans when i lived in miami, because they loved the dolphins when they were good, and they hated them when they sucked. I mean, they are the biggest band wagon fans i have seen (well patriot fans are big too). Back to the point, and i always told them, bills fans are the best because we always stick by our team no matter what. Buffalo we eat and drink football/hockey up, and they made me who i am.

I kind of hope we go 0-16 now, so i can still see the people who love the bills, still wear their hats with pride.

So now that i got all that out, lets think happy thoughts. What was your favorite memory of the bills?!

Mine was my first training camp experience. I still have my hat and shirt that i have signed. Everyone except, reed and thurman (they ran out the back.. bastards :) ) I remember kelly hitting some girl with his golf cart and he gave her a bunch of stuff, then my brothers tried to push me into the cart so i can get stuff too. :) but ya, the was my fondest memory of the bills.

I think there's a balance that can be achieved. You can't expect people to be happy about this team, and just think of fond memories to subside there disgust for where this team has been for the last 11 years, and for what is sure to be a long road to hoe in the future.

But if there isn't a side of you that can't find optimism in the current regime or the current draft class or anything for that matter. Then I don't see the point of following the team.

Sometimes reality is negative. Maybe that will change this season, but the signs don't point that way. I have been a Bills fan since the old AFL days and I will continue to be a fan. I hoped that Nix and Gailey would get them pointed in the right direction but so far there is little to be optimistic about. The Bills seem to represent futility at its finest.

Thank you! Thank you. As a Bills fan here in Idaho i will pull for them each week and hope for the best. Doesnt anyone think the constant negative vibe pulls things down? I know when you expect the worst that is what you usually get. I want a win and want to get better but the snap decision keyboard tough guys get very tiresome. Oh and please check my grammar and spelling. Cue the negativity.

Doesnt anyone think the constant negative vibe pulls things down? I know when you expect the worst that is what you usually get.

I actually agree with you on that point...But stopping this negativity is like trying to stop a Freight Train at full speed by standing on the tracks, holding up your arm, and yelling HALT! Plus, lets face the basic facts...It's well deserved...I've seen plenty of positive get stomped and crushed over the past few years...I thought 7-9 to 9-7 this year...That's a HELL of a ways off from 0-5...So it's kind of like an avalanche of negativity...The only way to avoid it is to not be in it's path... IE...Don't come around TSW for the rest of the year...Because I promise you it's going to be negative around here...Why?...The Bills suck... B-)

This SEASON the Bills are playing is a constant negative.... get over it- this season sucks, and you can't sugar coat this pile of crap.

The Sabres suck now too, and so I can be negative all the hell I want to because THE TEAMS MAKE IT THAT WAY and I hate it. If you want less negativity, go somewhere else.

I'm still going to the game tomorrow, and so if I'm shelling out $250 I have a right to get mad.

ok, ya we are 0-5. holy ****, i know we all hate losing, but all that is on this board is negative **** about buffalo. We have a guy already saying CJ is a bust... I MEAN WHAT THE !@#$!!!

So im tired of reading all this stupid horrible posts about bills. (i know someone will say dont read them then :) ) I love my bills, i dont care if we go 0-16 or if we win out all the rest of our games, i still wear my Bills hat out here in california, proud to be a bills fan. I remember i made fun of all the dolphin fans when i lived in miami, because they loved the dolphins when they were good, and they hated them when they sucked. I mean, they are the biggest band wagon fans i have seen (well patriot fans are big too). Back to the point, and i always told them, bills fans are the best because we always stick by our team no matter what. Buffalo we eat and drink football/hockey up, and they made me who i am.

I kind of hope we go 0-16 now, so i can still see the people who love the bills, still wear their hats with pride.

So now that i got all that out, lets think happy thoughts. What was your favorite memory of the bills?!

Mine was my first training camp experience. I still have my hat and shirt that i have signed. Everyone except, reed and thurman (they ran out the back.. bastards :) ) I remember kelly hitting some girl with his golf cart and he gave her a bunch of stuff, then my brothers tried to push me into the cart so i can get stuff too. :) but ya, the was my fondest memory of the bills.

it has nothing to do with the "negative vibes" of Bills Fans. But it has everything to do with this:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/121918-bills-situation-beyond-hope/

and as for fond Bills memories, I posted one earlier titled Buffalo vs. San Fran

Edited by Arrogant Bastard

No. I hope Bills fans show up and start banging the windows of Ralphs suite with bags on their heads. I hope they hold 'sell the damn team Ralph' Rally's before every game. I hope attendance falls to under 20,000 for the remainder of the season and I hope fans B word and whine to the top of their voices!!!

Screw this ****. It has been over a DECADE we have put up with this BS and it is past time to get it fixed. I agree with Schein, this whole thing needs to be blown up and started over from ground zero.

Nice call KOK. Advise others to stay away so you can stew in your negativity. Cant wait to see the posts when we start winning. Like the "freight train" you mention your negativity wont stop it and how will the posts read then?????

Nice call KOK. Advise others to stay away so you can stew in your negativity. Cant wait to see the posts when we start winning. Like the "freight train" you mention your negativity wont stop it and how will the posts read then?????

Start winning WHEN??? It is most certainly not going to be this year, or are you delusional? OK buddy... good luck with that year-long plus wait.

The negative comments are by far in the majority, and so you are wasting your time chiding us.

Edited by BmoreBills

No. I hope Bills fans show up and start banging the windows of Ralphs suite with bags on their heads. I hope they hold 'sell the damn team Ralph' Rally's before every game. I hope attendance falls to under 20,000 for the remainder of the season and I hope fans B word and whine to the top of their voices!!!

Screw this ****. It has been over a DECADE we have put up with this BS and it is past time to get it fixed. I agree with Schein, this whole thing needs to be blown up and started over from ground zero.

:thumbsup:

+ 1000000

Oh shut the !@#$ up.

I would love to be optimistic and be happy about this team, but honestly give me one thing to be happy about. I can't even think of one thing the Bills have done lately that I can even think of that was a good move other than signing undrafted free agents Nelson and Cordaro Howard. Even that has to make me laugh because undrafted free agents are better than most players on this team and can start on this team. It just proves how bad the drafting has been.

Ok I provided two positives (Nelson and Howard). Are you happy know.

My fondest Bills memory is visiting my Aunt in Buffalo (I grew up in Erie PA) before Xmas in 1992 and she surprised me with tickets to my 1st Bills game (vs Denver). John Elway was injured so I got to see Tommy Maddox and Shawn Moore rotate in and out every single play...the Bills were coming off back to back lousy losses and were sputtering early. Then the play that seemed to awaken the team...a shotgun snap to Kelly, he hands it off to Thurman who starts to his right...Reed is coming on an end around and takes the handoff from Thurman and then flips the ball back to Jimbo, who then hit Beebe for like a 65 yard TD. I was 14 years old and that play will stick in my mind eternally. I've had many, many other fond memories but that is #1.

As for the negativity, it's hard to be positive right now with the way things are going...but I remain hopeful that this staff can turn it around...I'm absolutely positive that they need more than 8-9 months to prove themselves (meaning Nix and Gailey).

GO BILLS!!

Who is it that is making you read this board? If you don't like it don't read it. How can anyone with any level of intelligence, watch this team play, see how this organization operates, how pitiful this coaching staff coaches and not be negative? I wear my Bills gear everywhere, just like I have for over 40 years, and yes I take jokes everywhere I go down here in Virginia, but I keep wearing it. My Mustang has Bills license plates on down here, like dozens of vehicles do, tons of Bills fans down here. Contrary to your belief, you can be a die hard Bills fan like myself, and still be negative-it is called looking at reality. There is nothing but negativity that comes out of One Bills Drive and Ralphie's office. If all you want to hear is positive, powder puff, I love you crap, you should go to HannahMontana.com or your local Disney Store, not here.

Enough with all the negative waves, Moriarty!

Bob,

One of the best movies ever made. Just a perfect post!

To to OP - deal with it. If you have any hope of optimism around here, just don't even log in for the next 36 months. This place is on collective suicide watch until the Bills show a potential for a winning season. Trust me, this forum is best addressed during the off season, when everyone is 0-0. Threads of this sort will, unfortunately, not change things. Tune in at 1:00 P.M. Eastern time on Sunday, crack open your beer, and hang in there along with everyone else.

"I'm all smiles" - Barbara Streisand