America isn't exceptional to Obama, but he himself is...

Warning: this contains vomit inducing material...

"One female supporter then yelled out “the best president on earth” and Obama replied, “Well, I won’t say that, but we got a pretty good president.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/21/obama-you-know-whos-a-pretty-good-president-me/comment-page-1/#comments

10% unemployment

Record 41 million Americans on food stamps

Millions of housing foreclosures

52 rounds of golf

Everyone needs to vote on Nov 2nd and hand this arrogant, egomaniac, classless jerk the most embarrassing midterm losses in US history. Make it so that no mistake were able to be made by the media that this is anything but a referendum on this clown's disastrous first two years.

Edited by 1billsfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama has never held a real job in his life, what makes it so surprising that he is failing misserably at this one?

I mean really, what prior job did he have that made him qualified to be the president? For all the talk about how much of an idiot Bush was. . . . . . . .

The ultimate irony is that he (Obama) really thinks he is great. Don't worry, after the election he'll be quick to blame the voters for all the problems of the country. It will (in his mind) be our fault that his agenda didn't get completed and therefore the utopia won't/doesn't happen. What a perfect defense, "I would have fixed everything, you just didn't give me a chance."

I just hope everyone is as energized and gets out to vote in 2012 so we can really end the Obama experiment.

Edited by BB27

Warning: this contains vomit inducing material...

"One female supporter then yelled out “the best president on earth” and Obama replied, “Well, I won’t say that, but we got a pretty good president.”

http://hotair.com/ar...age-1/#comments

10% unemployment

Record 41 million Americans on food stamps

Millions of housing foreclosures

52 rounds of golf

Everyone needs to vote on Nov 2nd and hand this arrogant, egomaniac, classless jerk the most embarrassing midterm losses in US history. Make it so that no mistake were able to be made by the media that this is anything but a referendum on this clown's disastrous first two years.

But...but...but....it's not his fault!! He inherited this mess!

Of course they never mention that he inherited it from Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Nose pick!

Come on people. The guy made a quick off the cuff remark. God forbid the guy have a sense of humor.

I think it goes a little deeper than that, this sort of "off the cuff remark" is consistent with past remarks and I believe it is a bit telling. Maybe I'm reading into too much, but that isn't the sort of sensitive thing you say considering the unemployment rate, the debt under his watch and his poll ratings.

Edited by Magox

I'm sure all the people that are unemployed really appreciate his humor. :doh:

Your pettiness is a lot of what's wrong with the political process. He made a quick retort, and a fairly funny one. It wasn't belittling any of our current problems unless you just want to read much more into it than was said.

I suppose it's better if the president walks around in a black robe wearing a crown of thorns until all 300+million Americans are happy.

I think it goes a little deeper than that, this sort of "off the cuff remark" is consistent with past remarks and I believe it is a bit telling. Maybe I'm reading into too much, but that isn't the sort of sensitive thing you say considering the unemployment rate, the debt under his watch and his poll ratings.

The woman gave him an over-the-top shout out--he shared a funny moment with her. It was nothing more. I don't think Obama has been running around saying that he's happy about 10% unemployment.

You're reading way too much into it.

Your pettiness is a lot of what's wrong with the political process. He made a quick retort, and a fairly funny one. It wasn't belittling any of our current problems unless you just want to read much more into it than was said.

I suppose it's better if the president walks around in a black robe wearing a crown of thorns until all 300+million Americans are happy.

The woman gave him an over-the-top shout out--he shared a funny moment with her. It was nothing more. I don't think Obama has been running around saying that he's happy about 10% unemployment.

I disagree, I tend to view things from what I perceive to be a fair POV, and I found it to be consistent with past remarks.

I disagree, I tend to view things from what I perceive to be a fair POV, and I found it to be consistent with past remarks.

Pretty sure that your in-forum lectures and intractable positions eliminate you from the category of those having a "fair POV" brother.

(Not that you're alone in that BTW.)

It shows how completely detached this president is from the devastating reality the American people are currently facing. He flat out doesn't care about the American people. Heck, he doesn't even care about his fellow democrats in washington. In my view, he really only cares about himself and his kids.

Pretty sure that your in-forum lectures and intractable positions eliminate you from the category of those having a "fair POV" brother.

(Not that you're alone in that BTW.)

I take everything into consideration, most people see things from an idealogical POV, I see things from what makes sense from a logical standpoint. Maybe I can be fairly characterized as an "intractable" in regards to my views, but I definitely weigh in all viewpoints when I come to my conclusions.

Edited by Magox