Kelsay covering Ray Rice on Sunday...

Who else is ready to laugh hysterically as Chris Kelsay tries to cover Ray Rice in the flat and on wheel routes this Sunday?

If you're going back to the 4-3, how do you keep this guy in the lineup as OLB? I'm guessing Littman/Overdorf weren't too thrilled about Kelsay getting benched a couple of weeks after that $24 M extension.

So now we're left with a guy who couldn't cut it at the 3-4 OLB role being asked to do even more in terms of coverage and chasing down backs and TEs.

How many plays on Sunday will be specifically designed to exploit Kelsay?

Who else is ready to laugh hysterically as Chris Kelsay tries to cover Ray Rice in the flat and on wheel routes this Sunday?

If you're going back to the 4-3, how do you keep this guy in the lineup as OLB? I'm guessing Littman/Overdorf weren't too thrilled about Kelsay getting benched a couple of weeks after that $24 M extension.

So now we're left with a guy who couldn't cut it at the 3-4 OLB role being asked to do even more in terms of coverage and chasing down backs and TEs.

95% with the other 5 doing just enough to keep our defense " honest " :rolleyes:

what about covering Todd Heap?

Maybin is going to be doing that. I expect to see a play where Heap catches a ball around the 5 yard line drags Maybin into the end zone & right after they cross the goal line, Maybin tackles him, then does a celebration dance & becomes the 1st defensive player ever to get called for excessive celebration in the endzone when the offense just scored a TD.

Maybin is going to be doing that. I expect to see a play where Heap catches a ball around the 5 yard line drags Maybin into the end zone & right after they cross the goal line, Maybin tackles him, then does a celebration dance & becomes the 1st defensive player ever to get called for excessive celebration in the endzone when the offense just scored a TD.

:D:cry::doh::w00t::bag::wallbash::censored: so funny, so sad, so likely to happen that it hurts.

Every single play!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy is the 24 million dollar man. When you tink Buffalo Bills, you think Starting QB Ryan "Right On Target" Fitzpatrick and LB Chris "Covering the Outside" Kelsay.

Trade both for AJ Hawk or extra footballs.

me too. I'll never root against the Bills, but a big day by Rice is inevitable

I'm the same. Love the Bills, the FO on the ther hand.......

I would probably start both Willis and Ray. The Jets gorged the Bills.

Wow that is funny! :worthy:

I would probably start both Willis and Ray. The Jets gorged the Bills.

I bet Willis has a HUGE game against us...it will be embarrassing.

Oh sorry, we don't cover tight ends.

We don't even know what those are...how to identify one...and if we did, we wouldnt know how to use it!