New uniforms in 2012?

Just Jack

Oh thank God. A new uniform and all our troubles are over. Get freakin' real !Who gives a tiny rats ass what we wear ! just f#@%in' win !! Or at least move out or the basement. Holy crap can't believe this makes a thread, at least we ain't Detroit or the Raiders.

You're obviously very new here.

This is probably the 10,000th thread about the Rolley Derby team unis that Donna-the-ho foisted on The Bills.

Stay tuned. There will be another 1,000 of them before the FO wakes up and gives the players something decent to wear.

Sitting in the stands at last week's game, watching this team get introduced in their current unis, I was convinced we need to make a change. Obviously, we haven't mad the playoffs as long as we've worn these unis. And at this point, they just breed a loser mentality. It's time for a change.

Can only hope that the clue stick whacks Russ Brandon in the head after it's reflecting off the Sabres management re: unis.

Dark colors and "edge" were cool for about 5 minutes in the mid-to-late 90s. Not that the six-color abortion of the Bills full-time unis was ever a cool design.

This would take an intern about two hours to turn around. Everything's already in place. It's a combination of stupidity and Old Man Syndrome that holds up bringing back some tradition to a franchise that's grown stale.

we haven't been good since we moved training camp and changed uni's. u gotta billieve

I agree bring training camp back to Fredonia! I am a Fredonia Alumni and I will say the lack of distraction at Fredonia made for a much more effective training camp. I no Rochester is no Metropolis but it is still HUGE compared to Fredonia and Dunkirk.

I agree bring training camp back to Fredonia! I am a Fredonia Alumni and I will say the lack of distraction at Fredonia made for a much more effective training camp. I no Rochester is no Metropolis but it is still HUGE compared to Fredonia and Dunkirk.

That was one reason stated for the Jets moving their training camp to Cortland, the lack of distractions.

Part of this deal is that NEW ERA gets the rights to produce NFL Hats. Finally, some decent Bills hats! I don't know why its so hard for Reebok to just make a plain blue or red fitted cap with the Bills logo. Nothing else, just a plain Blue or Red hat, with the logo on the front and the NFL Shield on the back. Every hat they have is some stupid sideline hat, with stupid designs on the bill.

When the NHL jerseys were taken over by Reebok, almost every team had a new design... most of them sucked. (LA, Vancouver, Toronto WERE the worst, Phoenix was AWESOME) Jersey changes are to drive up sales... not to make us happy!

The slim fit... the piping? geezus

B.