Fellow Bills Fans, I need your help

saundena

ESPN says that Aaron Rogers could play on Sunday, but he's coming off a concussion. Big Ben had a great year last year but might be rusty. Who would you start in your FF league.

Mods, feel free to move this topic

Thanks

ESPN says that Aaron Rogers could play on Sunday, but he's coming off a concussion. Big Ben had a great year last year but might be rusty. Who would you start in your FF league.

Mods, feel free to move this topic

Thanks

Hmmmm, a dilemma indeed. To add on to your Rodgers concerns, his new favorite target Tight End Jermichael Finley will be on the sidelines. However, Pittsburgh is playing against Cleveland so I'd expect the Steelers to take a lead early and then just run Rashard Mendenhall down the Browns' throats, especially since it seems they are trying to recapture their smashmouth running scheme which they abandoned the last couple seasons.

My gut would say Rodgers.

I've got my own QB dilemma...a banged up Favre or Kolb against Atlanta's tough defense?

As a GB fan, even I'd be hesitant to start Rodgers :(

Not only is he coming off of a concussion, but we also lost Finley. Driver dropped 4 balls last week, and Jennings hasn't shown up yet this season. I hope that this is the game that lights a fire under their butts, and gets the season rolling, but it will probably be an ugly win.

Edited by 3irty1

ESPN says that Aaron Rogers could play on Sunday, but he's coming off a concussion.

I don't trust guys coming off concussions so I'd go with Ben.

I've got my own QB dilemma...a banged up Favre or Kolb against Atlanta's tough defense?

Probably Favre, but be ready to make a last minute switch in the event he doesn't play.

Rodgers is a no-brainer to me. Big Ben was always a pretty average fantasy QB in any event, and you don't want to start him right off the bat. Even with Rodgers' concussion, the guy is the entire GB offense.

My own dilemma: start red-hot Kyle Orton against the Jets defense or Matt Ryan against Tampa Bay. I am leaning towards Orton, who torched the Ravens #1 pass defense last week.

Rodgers is a no-brainer to me. Big Ben was always a pretty average fantasy QB in any event, and you don't want to start him right off the bat. Even with Rodgers' concussion, the guy is the entire GB offense.

My own dilemma: start red-hot Kyle Orton against the Jets defense or Matt Ryan against Tampa Bay. I am leaning towards Orton, who torched the Ravens #1 pass defense last week.

Especially if Moreno stays on the bench, Orton is a no brainer IMO.

I don't trust guys coming off concussions so I'd go with Ben.

That's the truth, and even more significantly it's his first concussion so he's probably going to be a bit skittish back there. Whether he does it consciously or not you can probably expect more of a game-management type of performance out of him where he protects himself by trying to get the ball out quick instead of following his regular MO of holding it, holding it, holding it with his eyes locked downfield, showing no concern for the pass rush and waiting for a big play to make itself available.

Not to mention that Roethlisberger is likely to get a bunch more opportunities vs the Browns than Rodgers will against a good ball control offense in miamuh. From my perspective, I'd say Ben is almost the no-brainer.

As for JR's dilemma, I'd hesitate to start anybody against the Jets, with that defense and ground attack.