Plea Deal for Terrorist?

3rdnlng

If only we didn't gather information under the torture that we've signed agreements saying we would not do. I'm mad that the guy will get a deal also, but I love our laws and the fact that we are a country ruled by law. So our laws must take precedence even if it pisses us all off.

If only we didn't gather information under the torture that we've signed agreements saying we would not do. I'm mad that the guy will get a deal also, but I love our laws and the fact that we are a country ruled by law. So our laws must take precedence even if it pisses us all off.

I read the article twice, where does it say that he was tortured? It does say that he killed and injured members of our military, and that he was supposedly brainwashed by AlQueda, but no where does it say he was tortured. Do you have proof of your statement?

You do a great diservice to our nations men and women serving in the military when you shoot your mouth off with lies.

You are definately an anti-american idiot. You should move to france. Or better yet, Iran, where they will accept you with open arms I'm sure.

I read the article twice, where does it say that he was tortured? It does say that he killed and injured members of our military, and that he was supposedly brainwashed by AlQueda, but no where does it say he was tortured. Do you have proof of your statement?

You do a great diservice to our nations men and women serving in the military when you shoot your mouth off with lies.

You are definately an anti-american idiot. You should move to france. Or better yet, Iran, where they will accept you with open arms I'm sure.

The whole article is lacking in any useful information. Tell me this: if there was no torture, and there is so much evidence of his wrongdoing, then why the plea-deal? Are the plaintiff lawyers that incompetent that they can't find no law to convict this guy under? Do our laws suck that bad? There are what you seem to be saying.

You do a great disservice to our nations fore-fathers when you disrespect the laws they have worked so hard to put into place. You are definitely an American-idiot, you should move to Somalia where they will embrace you and your disdain for the rule of law.

Edited by conner

The whole article is lacking in any useful information. Tell me this: if there was no torture, and there is so much evidence of his wrongdoing, then why the plea-deal? Are the plaintiff lawyers that incompetent that they can't find no law to convict this guy under? Do our laws suck that bad? There are what you seem to be saying.

You do a great disservice to our nations fore-fathers when you disrespect the laws they have worked so hard to put into place. You are definitely an American-idiot, you should move to Somalia where they will embrace you and your disdain for the rule of law.

Where is there any evidence anywhere that this individual was tortured. Nice way to talk around the question. So, where is your evidence. Hows the SSDI working out for you? Oh I'm sorry, how is the trust fund?

Can you prove there was NO torture? You have to understand the way connerrod thinks. He can make stupid statements, but the burden of proof falls to you to prove that his statements are stupid. And since you can't prove there WAS no torture, then obviously he was tortured.

Either way, have a little compassion for the terrorists, wouldcha?

Look, it may not be easy to accept but you just can't hold people out of society for things they can't control. From the article:

Layne Morris said Friday that Canadian-born Omar Khadr should get at least 20 years in prison, and perhaps much longer.

Obviously we'd like to keep Canadians out of society for as long as possible, but we probably shouldn't. I can't think of a good reason but it just doesn't seem right.

Since Conner won't back up his claims...

During pretrial hearings, Khadr's lead interrogator at Bagram admitted in court that, in addition to yelling, cursing and throwing furniture during interrogations, he had told Khadr a fictitious story about another Afghan teenager captured by U.S. forces who was gang-raped by "big black guys" in prison and likely killed by them, all because he didn't cooperate with interrogators.

The judege has ruled that this is not torture.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/08/20/khadr-torture020.html

The judege has ruled that this is not torture.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/08/20/khadr-torture020.html

The judge did, however, rule that Khadr was tortured after Bagram admitted that he turned on Season 3/Episode 5 of "Bill Nye the Science Guy" in beta tape format and threatened Kadr with having to follow conner's line of thinking.

The judge did, however, rule that Khadr was tortured after Bagram admitted that he turned on Season 3/Episode 5 of "Bill Nye the Science Guy" in beta tape format and threatened Kadr with having to follow conner's line of thinking.

Yes, for you and other idiots like this terror guy Khadr, some intellectual food would be torture. I'm glad you are finally admitting straight up that you hate science and intellectualism.

Yes, for you and other idiots like this terror guy Khadr, some intellectual food would be torture. I'm glad you are finally admitting straight up that you hate science and intellectualism.

We love science and intellect. Let us know when you bring some to the discussion.

Nice to see you're such a stickler for following the rule of law.

Obviously, you'd agree with the firemen standing around while watching a person's home burn to the ground because he didn't pay the $75.00 annual fee.

You must be so comfy cozy in your smug little skin and think, "It's wonderful to be me. I wish everyone would think like me. Life would be so much more simple and easy then."