Fitzpatrick jumps starts the Bills Offense

The problem with Fitz is he starts out great then falls off. Maybe opposing defenses adjust and Fitz can't make the plays, or they start blitzing and our line can't give him time. I'm still waiting for Fitz to play a complete game. He's better than Trent, but who wouldn't be?

PTR

The problem with Fitz is he starts out great then falls off. Maybe opposing defenses adjust and Fitz can't make the plays, or they start blitzing and our line can't give him time. I'm still waiting for Fitz to play a complete game. He's better than Trent, but who wouldn't be?

PTR

I think part of this may be because Coach Gailey give ups on the run in the second half and makes fitz pass on almost every play. When you go into the shotgun empty backfield, it's pretty obvious what we're going to do. They bring the house or cover. fitz isn't good enough for that. We need to pound the rock longer and pass from regular sets and play action so the defense doesn't know what we're going to do. Run to set up the pass. Football 101.

I think part of this may be because Coach Gailey give ups on the run in the second half and makes fitz pass on almost every play. When you go into the shotgun empty backfield, it's pretty obvious what we're going to do. They bring the house or cover. fitz isn't good enough for that. We need to pound the rock longer and pass from regular sets and play action so the defense doesn't know what we're going to do. Run to set up the pass. Football 101.

Yeah, let's be honest here. When was the last year we had a QB who averaged more than 1 TD a game, and had more TD's to Interceptions? I'm thinking 2006, which is when we had about 25% of the personal we have now.

At this pace he might have twenty TD's. The last qb we had do that was Flutie iirc.

Edit: nowadays everybody gotta talk like they got something to say

but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of jibberish

The muther-$*@#'s act like they forgot about Drew. ;)

Edited by yall

Or even hand off from the shotgun, I saw the Jags do it. I think our coaches the last few years, including Chan must think it is illegal or something. It is a good way to run a delay which would give spiller more time to find a hole.

PTR

Fitzy is THE perfect backup QB in todays NFL. This btw is a compliment. I also think that he would be a perfect mentor to Mallett, who by no means is a Harvard grad.

As a guy who dishes out his share of criticism, I must say that Fitz was a very good signing imo.

This is what Gailey does. Tommy Maddox, Jay Fiedler, Fitz. Just think of the possibilities with a top talent. Hopefully we will have one of those @ QB next season.

Edited by H2o