brett favre

nuklz2594

I would not be surprised if certain things fall into place if he bows out mid-season...I doubt he could bring himself to do that unless they lose a few more though...if they lose another...and the scandal gets bigger w/ more attention and suspension and his arm hurts...who could blame him for going back to Mississippi?

I know I love the guy, love the player...but I was shocked to see what he did (allegedly) and it changes how I think about him. Not that I think it's to worst thing in the world but it's weird and creepy to me...

Listen Guys,

Brett has his hand(s) full with some off the field stuff. This issue might get hotter and hotter till it just explodes. The lawyer guys will probably stop beating around the bush soon enough and rub this problem out...

do you think the vikes bench him if they lose again? or will he walk away mid-season with the possible scandal and old age setting in?

I can only hope. Or better yet the other players go to Chilly and beg him to bench St. Brett because he's hurting the team too much (like lastnight) and is hurt but won't come out (like last night).

Favre has never missed a start in his entire career. He's in a class by himself in several record categories, and his teammates are the ones who urged him to come back. He's not going to be benched. He's not going to quit. He's going to start every game the rest of the season, come hell or high water, and then ride off into the sunset at the end of the year.

Favre has never missed a start in his entire career. He's in a class by himself in several record categories, and his teammates are the ones who urged him to come back. He's not going to be benched. He's not going to quit. He's going to start every game the rest of the season, come hell or high water, and then ride off into the sunset at the end of the year.

+1

I dont think you get close to 300 strait starts and have quit in your vocab.

Listen Guys,

Brett has his hand(s) full with some off the field stuff. This issue might get hotter and hotter till it just explodes. The lawyer guys will probably stop beating around the bush soon enough and rub this problem out...

He's Brett, he will have happy ending.

That's what started the problem, Brett was trying to beat the bush.

BTW did anyone notice how much that woman looks like Brett's wife.

Listen Guys,

That's what started the problem, Brett was trying to beat the bush.

BTW did anyone notice how much that woman looks like Brett's wife.

You can bet Brett is happier living away from his wife right now. The weather in Minnesota is crappy, but I can't imagine the hurricane that is brewing back at his house.

I wonder if Wrangler Jeans will continue having him sponser their product.

+1

I dont think you get close to 300 strait starts and have quit in your vocab.

Yeah, no 'quit', no matter how much it hurts his team. By his own admission he was too hurt to play at the end of 2008 when he completely tanked the Jets, but his precious streak was more important than his team making the playoffs.

If Brett was innocent of the texts, photos to jenn would he screaming about it in his postgame interview.I know I would have a lawsuit against her,the website that leaked .

Agreed. His silence speaks volumes.

I don't really mind what Favre did, though. If he wants to chase some young tail, then good for him. Favre supported Deanna through her bout with cancer which probably cost him a pretty penny. Hopefully she supports him here.

Agreed. His silence speaks volumes.

I don't really mind what Favre did, though. If he wants to chase some young tail, then good for him. Favre supported Deanna through her bout with cancer which probably cost him a pretty penny. Hopefully she supports him here.

:blink:

So if I can summarize your position: Not dumping your wife when she gets cancer gives you the justification to cheat on her with any young bimbo you can get your hands on.

John Edwards would be proud.

No way he quits. And with the other stuff, the woman hasn't pressed charges or filed a grievance. Who knows, it might have been a mutual adult act. Anyway, he's a married man and shouldn't have done it. One things for sure, he really should have stayed retired because he is not playing up to par this year...