Something I Must Sat About Being....

You come in contact with some absolutely tremendous individuals. Anybody who loves football and the Bills, and never had the opportunity to talk football with people such as Lori, Badolbilz and R.Rich and others really cannot imagine what they are missing out on.

The tailgate, despite the crushing loss, was as good as it ever was. People talk of a boycott, but I would be up there for every game if possible. Thanks to all of you at the tailgate for your friendship and hospitality.

Somehow, sonmeday, we are gonna turn this thing around. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You come in contact with some absolutely tremendous individuals. Anybody who loves football and the Bills, and never had the opportunity to talk football with people such as Lori, Badolbilz and R.Rich and others really cannot imagine what they are missing out on.

The tailgate, despite the crushing loss, was as good as it ever was. People talk of a boycott, but I would be up there for every game if possible. Thanks to all of you at the tailgate for your friendship and hospitality.

I must say this is a great post and so true...I had the honor of meeting SDS, R.Rich, Rockpile and many others at the 2005 opener against Houston and it was awesome!!

Well said Bill - I've definitely had this same thought over our past decade losing streak.

The people that talk about how awful the Bills are, how much it sucks to be a Bills fan and that make threats to disown the team must have never been to a game or met the right people. Despite all the heartache I could NEVER disown the Bills after all the fun I've had and the great people I've met through my fandom.

I've been to countless Bills losses and I almost always have fun at them (almost). There's just something great about the camaraderie of Bills fans, it's a real reflection of the area. It's true even out of town, I always rock Bills gear when I'm away from VT and sure I catch guff sometimes, but I also get a heck of a lot of high-fives!

Like you said, somehow, someday...

Couldn't agree more. At this point all we have left forward to look to on Sundays is the camaraderie and the friendship that is Buffalo Bills football. At least tailgating is still awesome! I'll still be there every chance I get. The hours leading up to the game this past Sunday were awesome with my buddies in Hammer's Lot as they always are.

Go Bills!!

I still love the BILS, and will still go to the games that I can make. Still nothing like being at the game. The long ride back home on Monday is much better when the Bills win. The fun tailgating never gets old.

I may give up season tickets next year (not sure yet) and pick 2 or 3 away games to go to. I still will make the opener.

I still am looking foward to going to Balitmore to see my BILLS good or bad.

It sure will be much more fun in the stadium when they get this turned around.

Sorry I've been so busy and haven't posted in a long time. I was with Bill from NYC at last Sunday's tailgate and wanted to echo his comments. The tailgate was terrific and it was great to see Cablelady, Badolbilz, Lori, SidBuff, BuffaloBart, R.Rich (and to meet his brother), and all the others! The fantastic weather made for a great time, even as the team continues to disappoint. (Also got to eat dinner for the first time at Otto's - pretty good food!)

This is the weakest Bills team I've ever seen them put onto the field. I went into the season with low expectations regarding the offense, but wasn't prepared for the utter weakness of the defense.

Nevertheless - we love our Bills and will continue to hope for better things in the reasonable future!

Go Bills!!!!!!!!

I would add that not having the chance to read your "10 Things..." posts is something we're also missing out on. If I missed it, I'm sorry, but did you decide you weren't going to post your top 10 impressions of the game each week? Can't say as I blame you, given the state of things, but, and I'm sure I speak for many around here, your weekly posts were something to look forward to.

Any chance of a revival, Bill?

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9