New Half Season of South Park

/dev/null

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a topical issue for South Park to cover. Seriously NASCAR? That episode was horrible and I usually love South Park but it just wasn't one of their better episodes.

One of the worst SP episodes, I think. Still there was plenty to laugh at.

It is amazingly stupid, that's kind of the base of the show, too.

Funny they're making fun of NASCAR. I don't like the major series anymore, but still kind of funny.

---Ok, well, I just now finished watching the show. I had been out drilling grass seed and missed it earlier.

The only funny thing about this show that really sticks out is that is how people down here talk!

PS, what is this ugly americans crap?!

Edited by jboyst62

Wow what a topical issue for South Park to cover. Seriously NASCAR? That episode was horrible and I usually love South Park but it just wasn't one of their better episodes.

One of the worst SP episodes, I think. Still there was plenty to laugh at.

Even a bad South Park episode like this one is still better than most shows on TV

That said, I was disappointed :(

Tonights episode...wow

Seriously?! Al Quida suicide flying in to the Jersey people? Shooting Jersey Shorer's? This will probably have a lot of people offended. I found myself laughing several times and did not understand why! It was definately funny but disturbing!

Tonights episode...wow

Seriously?! Al Quida suicide flying in to the Jersey people? Shooting Jersey Shorer's? This will probably have a lot of people offended. I found myself laughing several times and did not understand why! It was definately funny but disturbing!

:lol:

Spot on with the Jersey trash, and the Al'Qaeda thing worked out in the end