What happened to "Monday Morning Quarterback" with Buddy Nix?

Got_Wood

Was wondering that myself. Maybe he was a little too candid ("I saw the same game you saw") for the FO's liking.

That was the best part about it. Made me feel better that they don't want to hide anything from the fans. I really liked it. Too bad it only lasted a week.

<BR>Was wondering that myself. Maybe he was a little too candid ("I saw the same game you saw") for the FO's liking.<BR>
<BR><BR>Ralph doesn't endorse communication with the general public beyond generalities. Edited by Joe In Macungie

If you guys are talking about the monday morning qb club, that is not some nix regular show. It's a bills backers group that has different people address them every week. look for something real to whine about.

If you guys are talking about the monday morning qb club, that is not some nix regular show. It's a bills backers group that has different people address them every week. look for something real to whine about.

When is Ralph going to address them? - That I'd like to see!

I was serious that I liked the show. I wasn't trying to whine about anything.