Its always darkest before the dawn

billsfan89

All people ever said was we needed to be bad enough to be able to draft a QB in the top 5. Well guess what we are going to be bad enough to draft a QB in the top 3 most likely at least top 5. We are bottoming out we are finally are going to gut the roster and the front office (You really think Ralph is going to keep a front office that built a team that went 2-14 and hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade).

We needed to do this we need a franchise QB and we need a change in the front office that hopefully a 1 or 2 win season will bring. All in all its going to suck to watch this team but we needed to this bad in order to turn this franchise around there needed to be a low point and this looks to be it.

Nix and Gailey will be fired (Much like Cam Cameron was fired in Miami after one season) and Russ will be fired as well. We will hopefully bring in a another teams assistant GM to run the show and gut the organization completely. While we pick up a young up and coming coordinator to coach the team.

So yeah its pretty ****ty but maybe this was a necessary evil we had to go through?

All people ever said was we needed to be bad enough to be able to draft a QB in the top 5. Well guess what we are going to be bad enough to draft a QB in the top 3 most likely at least top 5. We are bottoming out we are finally are going to gut the roster and the front office (You really think Ralph is going to keep a front office that built a team that went 2-14 and hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade).

We needed to do this we need a franchise QB and we need a change in the front office that hopefully a 1 or 2 win season will bring. All in all its going to suck to watch this team but we needed to this bad in order to turn this franchise around there needed to be a low point and this looks to be it.

Nix and Gailey will be fired (Much like Cam Cameron was fired in Miami after one season) and Russ will be fired as well. We will hopefully bring in a another teams assistant GM to run the show and gut the organization completely. While we pick up a young up and coming coordinator to coach the team.

So yeah its pretty ****ty but maybe this was a necessary evil we had to go through?

LMAO. There is NO WAY IN HELL that happens. Not a chance.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Bottoming out, yes a good thing, but Ralph is not canning anyone this year. These guys were brought in with the expectation that we would not make the playoffs this year. A plan was presented and accepted.

Nix and Gailey are here for a while. If Gailey was to be fired, Ralph would be paying three head coaches simultaneously. Most owners wouldn't do that, let alone Wilson. But if the Bills can finally draft right, then bottoming out is a good thing.

My fear is we end up falling to the bottom and then someone pulls the rope up before we can grab on, and we're just stuck down here forever and ever, drafting god damn cornerbacks and safeties for all of history.

You sir - are a true Bills fan...keep the faith, I only hope you are one day rewarded. I myself, have checked in to the hotel reality and have stopped investing any hope in this team. I am hoping you have the last laugh...

You sir - are a true Bills fan...keep the faith, I only hope you are one day rewarded. I myself, have checked in to the hotel reality and have stopped investing any hope in this team. I am hoping you have the last laugh...

The reality sucks but as long as the Bills are in Buffalo you gotta have faith it might not be rewarded but screw its freaking football invest some hope yeah you might get let down but you gotta believe you just have to. I have never quit on anything I like so why start now? Giving up on the Bills just isn't something I am capable of doing.

Edited by billsfan89

The reality sucks but as long as the Bills are in Buffalo you gotta have faith it might not be rewarded but screw its freaking football invest some hope yeah you might get let down but you gotta believe you just have to. I have never quit on anything I like so why start now? Giving up on the Bills just isn't something I am capable of doing.

I'd suggest medication. You're clearly nuts.

I'm a guy who always hopes for the best with the Bills, but it does look really bleak. At the same time, this is what a lot of people hoped for. For too long, we've tried to get by with other teams Qbs (RJ, Bledose) or guys that weren't our first choice (Losman-the 4th QB in the round, Edwards- a third round pick).

That's why I'm so glad we didn't settle for Cluasen. We need a elite top 5 type talent at the position. Guys like Mallett, Luck, and Locker have elite skill sets. They are teh guys you build franchises around. I don't believe this franchise has ever selected a QB with a top 10 pick. It's about time. What would the Colts be without Manning?

P.S. How crazy is it that at 0-4, we only would have the 4th overall pick? We can't do anything right. :wallbash:

Geeze there are so many downers on this board yeah guess what the Bills suck. But once we bottom out we are going to get a franchise QB in the top 3 or 5 picks and we are going to build from there. Each and every year we finished 7-9 people kept saying "Well we need to be really bad in order to get a top 5 pick as long as we keep going 7-9 we aren't going to go anywhere".

I am simply saying that we needed to bottom out in order to make sure we get a prime time QB. It starts with the QB and this season is how we are going to pay the cost of getting one.

Who said this?

Geeze there are so many downers on this board yeah guess what the Bills suck. But once we bottom out we are going to get a franchise QB in the top 3 or 5 picks and we are going to build from there. Each and every year we finished 7-9 people kept saying "Well we need to be really bad in order to get a top 5 pick as long as we keep going 7-9 we aren't going to go anywhere".

I am simply saying that we needed to bottom out in order to make sure we get a prime time QB. It starts with the QB and this season is how we are going to pay the cost of getting one.

I get your point. Also i agree that we won't be down in the dumps forever. This thing will get turned around. It'll take time. A lot of people here don't like hearing it though "it'll take time" cause it's been so long. But it's just how it is unfortunately. As much as i'm sickened with how things have gone so far, I believe things will eventually get turned around.

Disagree, Detroit is bottoming out, in that they are still losing games, and might be 1-15, or 2-14 right there with us, but at least they're playing games that are compettiive, and seem to have some players that are in a position to grow and improve.

We show no signs of being anywhere close to improving. We could have four or fewer wins through 2012 and I wouldn't be surprised.