Maybe if you was nicer

Last week I came in here to tell a funny story and have a few laughs with you guys and some of you decided to get on my case like I was out of line or something.

Well now your chickens has come home to roost. I wouldn't take it too hard though. It is just that the Jets are pretty much the best team in the league. Not that football is a big thing but I do like beat downs and that sure was one. The Bills looked like Celtic Soulja just like I predicted. And everybody who laughed when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable is probably not laughing anymore.

I also said the Bills might win a game soon and this might be the week. I think they get to play an average team which gives them a shot.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I came in here to tell a funny story and have a few laughs with you guys and some of you decided to get on my case like I was out of line or something.

Well now your chickens has come home to roost. I wouldn't take it too hard though. It is just that the Jets are pretty much the best team in the league. Not that football is a big thing but I do like beat downs and that sure was one. The Bills looked like Celtic Soulja just like I predicted. And everybody who laughed when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable is probably not laughing anymore.

I also said the Bills might win a game soon and this might be the week. I think they get to play an average team which gives them a shot.

Actually I'm still laughing at the "unvinceable" part... :lol:

But grats to your Jets...Good luck...Peace...B-)

Ya know what? Why don't you just stay off OUR board? You are as obnoxious at the moronic Jests fans that sat behind me at the game yesterday. And I'll tell you the same thing I told the morons behind me. F*ck you.

Wow... Go !@#$ yo mudda, you !@#$ing mutt.

Edited by Beebe's Kid

Spags! you're back!

Hey, at least the Jets didn't hold the Bills down and make them eat dirt.

I miss when the Jets played at Shea stadium and could do that. Astro turf stinks if you ask me.

I wouldn't be in here rubbing it in but you guys should learn to be more polite because when you're not polite it comes back to bite you. In Football talk it is all just words but in real life it might hurt.

And yes I realize the Jets lost a game so they are not completely unvinceable but they might as well be for the Bills.

In Football talk it is all just words but in real life it might hurt.

Does this mean you're going to fit us with cement shoes* and make us sleep with the Dolphins?

*I think Kelsay has an extra pair

Edited by Punch

Ya know what? Why don't you just stay off OUR board? You are as obnoxious at the moronic Jests fans that sat behind me at the game yesterday. And I'll tell you the same thing I told the morons behind me. F*ck you.

I'll have you know that I am not moronic as I pointed out last week that I got almost 900 on my SATs. And I am only returning the obnoxious behavior that was given to me by some people who fancies themsleves as tough guys. I didn't know everyone in here was so senstive because it is only football. It's not like I hit you in the back of the head with a shovel and then put you in the trunk of car and brought you to the river and made you drink gasoline until you talked. I would do you all a favor this week and bust the arm of a Jaguars fan but I don't think I'll be able to find any so sorry.