Maybe if you was nicer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princeton Review

"The national average for the new SAT is 1500. For the ACT, it’s between 20 and 21. If you are close to these averages you will likely be accepted into a considerable number of colleges and universities (as long as you have decent grades), but may not be considered at more selective schools. Above average SAT/ACT scores will improve your chances of getting into a more selective school.

Scores below an 1100 on the SAT or a 15 on ACT are considered low at just about any four-year college. You can overcome low scores with good grades or an outstanding application. But even if you’re accepted by a four-year college, the school may advise or require you to take some remedial courses as a freshman. Unless you pulled in a perfect 2400 or 36, you can always improve your score. "

2400 = perfect :worthy:

1500 = national average :)

900 = fail / loser :bag: ...amazed he could spell Jets :nana:

I would do you all a favor this week and bust the arm of a Jaguars fan but I don't think I'll be able to find any so sorry.

Maybe you could take care of a certain D. Garrard. No that's too obvious. How about David G? If I get any joy out of this season it will be in watching us sack Trent Edwards repeatedly.

Maybe you could take care of a certain D. Garrard. No that's too obvious. How about David G? If I get any joy out of this season it will be in watching us sack Trent Edwards repeatedly.

I honestly don't think the Bills could even sack TE...Their pass rush is horrible...If they did manage to get a sack, I bet it'll be from Kyle Williams :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I came in here to tell a funny story and have a few laughs with you guys and some of you decided to get on my case like I was out of line or something.

Well now your chickens has come home to roost. I wouldn't take it too hard though. It is just that the Jets are pretty much the best team in the league. Not that football is a big thing but I do like beat downs and that sure was one. The Bills looked like Celtic Soulja just like I predicted. And everybody who laughed when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable is probably not laughing anymore.

I also said the Bills might win a game soon and this might be the week. I think they get to play an average team which gives them a shot.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Is English your first language?

Princeton Review

"The national average for the new SAT is 1500. For the ACT, it’s between 20 and 21. If you are close to these averages you will likely be accepted into a considerable number of colleges and universities (as long as you have decent grades), but may not be considered at more selective schools. Above average SAT/ACT scores will improve your chances of getting into a more selective school.

Scores below an 1100 on the SAT or a 15 on ACT are considered low at just about any four-year college. You can overcome low scores with good grades or an outstanding application. But even if you’re accepted by a four-year college, the school may advise or require you to take some remedial courses as a freshman. Unless you pulled in a perfect 2400 or 36, you can always improve your score. "

2400 = perfect :worthy:

1500 = national average :)

900 = fail / loser :bag: ...amazed he could spell Jets :nana:

I wonder if he was a 900 back in the days of the 1600 point scale. It wasn't that long ago. I am not defending him but if that is the case he is a little above the old national average. The test gave you 200 pts for your name back then.