Name 10 Players You Would Keep

Cory

Wow. Just tried this for kicks and I don't think there are even ten! Sure, if you concede on some guys who have some flaws, but as far as "blue-chip" guys there aren't many. Plus two of them would be kickers. :bag:

Spiller, Jackson, Wood, Levitre, and David Nelson.

Posluzsny, Dwan Edwards, Terrence McGee, George Wilson, Jairus Byrd

I'm not suggesting these are all starters, but they are as good as we have for various reasons. I like Kyle Williams but I'm afraid he doesn't quite fit in as a 3-4 T.

Edited by Punch

If I came in with the current roster and had to basically start from scratch, the only players that I could see myself wanting to keep would be Spiller, Lynch, Evans, Kyle Williams, McKelvin, Bell (as depth) and Fitzpatrick as a backup.

Spiller, Wood, Levitre, David Nelson, Shawn Nelson, Byrd, Kyle Williams, McKelvin, Mcgee, Florence, Fred Jackson

On the bubble:

Steve Johnson, Roscoe, Poz, Dwan Edwards, Troupe, Wilson, Bryan Scott

Edited by Magox

Can you name 5 Offensive and 5 Defensive Bills players you would keep to build this team around currently on the roster?

O- CJ, Jackson, Wood, Levitre...

D- McKelvin, Byrd...

Cant think of any more.

Edited by BillsInMaine

Offense

1. Fred Jackson (He played awesome last year)

2. David Nelson

3. Cj Spiller.

4 Andy Livetre

5. Lee evans

Defense

1. leodis Mckelvin

2. Terrence Mcghee

3. Jarouis Byrd

4. Poz (He cant do it all. He is a good player, its just that his play is brought down by the horrible talent around him.)

5. Kyle Williams.

Edited by b stein 22

I've been laughing hysterically for the last 10 minutes about that list.

That's how low we've gotten!

It's incredibly tough, which is I why I had to admit I wouldn't even want all the players on my list as starters, necessarily (thinking of Poz).

Sad, sad state.

I like Kyle Williams but I'm afraid he doesn't quite fit in as a 3-4 T.

Kyle Williams would be one of the first guys I would keep and find a place to put him. I'd go back to a 4-3 if it was the only way to put him on the field. Can't think of anybody that works harder.

On Defense I'd also keep Scott, McGee, McKelvin, and Bryd. Scott may not start, but he's another player that works hard.

Offense would be Spiller, Evans, Wood, Levitre, and McIntyre.

Lindell and Moorman are givens.

On second thought: I'd also consider keeping David Nelson, Parrish, Shawn Nelson. I'd have to see some more playing time from some of this years rookie class for some of the Defensive guys too.

Edited by Cory