Who will own the 1st overall pick in 2011?

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will own the 1st overall pick in 2011?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Detroit Lions
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Another team not listed here

Until they draft your boy Mallett. :oops:

LOL...dude,I will be horrified...at first, I'd really try to give the guy a chance, but I haven't felt this strongly about a potential draft pick in a long, long time...maybe ever! I saw Andrew Luck play for the first time Saturday night, and while there was good and bad, I really loved how he left it all on the field. He was not afraid of anything...he made great plays, some bad ones, but clearly is a winner with a lot of heart. I'd much rather take a chance on that type ofplayer than I would Mallett! :ph34r:

So who'll pick 1st...My vote is he team in Red, White, and Blue...

I want to see the Bills win the top overall pick and then trade down and bulk up the lines with solid late 1st round picks, 2nd round picks and 3rd round picks.

At least draft day will be more fun....

Unfortunately it will be a very long time before the number one pick actually dons a Bills uniform for training camp. Ralph Wilson -littman - Overdork will be the leading negotiations for the league. It's a scary thought.

I really believe the Bills have the inside track at this for sure.

Cards have an easy division, Browns, Raiders, Tampa Bay, Carolina, and San Fran have been a lot more competitive.

I think we will know by the bye week

If they end up in the top 4 which is highly likely, its a win. If there isnt a homerun QB on the board, they could trade down and I wouldnt hate it if they drafted Clayborn out of Iowa. He punched a cab driver so he'll fit right in here. The guy is a monster on the field though.

Edited by May Day 10

If you put a rookie QB out there without improving the OL, he will fail and/or get injured. They have got to improve the lines and keep a veteran QB with mobility (i.e. Fitzpatrick) to run the ship until it's safe to put the QB out there...

If you put a rookie QB out there without improving the OL, he will fail and/or get injured. They have got to improve the lines and keep a veteran QB with mobility (i.e. Fitzpatrick) to run the ship until it's safe to put the QB out there...

I didnt know Matt Stafford posts here