[please fix subject]Its official...

We're the worst team in the league. We're lucky to win a game this year.

I'm not so worried about our performance on the field, I'm more worried about our FO. None of the draft picks are having any kind of impact. We'll never have good players if our FO can't get it together. So even if we go win less, we'll probably wiff on our picks next year

Yes. The worst team in the league. I have not seen such bad defense for three consecutive games in I don't know how long.

There is no talent on this team. I don't know what Gailey is going to do for the next twelve games. Shuffle the players around, change the schemes, try freakish systems. Seems hopeless to me. It's like a science experiment with no expectation of a good result. A game of solitare with only 46 cards. No winning is possible.

I really didn't think there was any way we would be the worst team in the league, but even I'm starting to think we might be...we REALLY need to make good decisions next offseason....hell, the next SEVERAL offseasons.

This team couldn't win the WAC, much less the SEC. Their best hope for a win is to beat

Saskatchewan when they have them at home.

I've been watching the Bills since 1970 and this may be the WORST team that they have

ever had. I'll grant that they have had a murderous first 4 games, but they haven't even

been remotely competitive in 3 of the 4.

Realistically, this team is at least the following away from being decent:

1. A good QB

2. OLT, ORT

3. NT

4. 2 OLBs, 1 ILB

5. a starting-calibre #2 WR

6. an NFL calibre TE (they don't have a single TE that could

make another roster, much less start).

What a sad sad state this team is in.

Worse, they are getting absolutely NO contributions from this year's rookies.

Spiller might be able to help, but they refuse to use him for anything besides

kick returns and (or all things) pass blocking on 3rd downs - and he's horrible

at that.

Troup has shown absolutely nothing. With as truly horrendous as the run D is, you'd

think that if Troup had ANY talent, he'd be on the field. Gack.

Carrington also hasn't shown anything. It's extremely disappointing that he can't

even get on the field ahead of Spencer Johnson. Johnson is nothing but maybe an

adequate backup and Carrington can't carve out 10 snaps on D?

Moats looked like he *might* be just about to maybe start getting some snaps, but

he got hurt and it didn't look good.

When a team is as bad as this one is, especially on D, it is SHOCKING that their

rookies can't get playing time.

This is my off season, although not practical.

On Offence Keep Wood, Levitre, Spiller, Evans, Nelson Jackson, and Wang

On Defense Keep Williams, Maybe Troup, and the Defensive back feild except Whitner....

On Special Teams keep Lindel and Moorman

REALESE EVERYONE ELSE, cause they obviously suck. They cant open holes on offence, can't tackle and close gaps on defense

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.