I think its comical

How many of us used to be extremely bitter or in a bad mood after a Bills loss? Well not for me anymore. About half way through last season I really stopped worrying about it. I had seasons for 32 years now live in NC...so no one lecture me on not supporting them or understanding them. Ralph is a meddlesome owner who knows nothing about football. And the previous front offices were plain awful on draft day...Maybin, poslusny, Mckelvin, M. Williams, Hardy...the list is long folks. When we continue to whiff on draft day and cant bring decent free agents in then we will continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL. So dont be sad, mad, or discouraged when we dont win on Sunday and all the commentators make fun of our Bills, because we deserve it. Three quarters of the players on this team wouldnt even be third stringers on any of the other teams!!! To me, at this stage in my life, I find it very amusing. The best move the team made this week...signing Kelsay to four more years haha...that right there sums it all up folks.

Edited by billsfan_34

You're absolutely right Billsfan_34. I refuse to get upset anymore watching these games, becasue after today, that's it. The only other thing I wish I could do is cancel my NFL Ticket. I've wasted enough money watching incompetence.

You're absolutely right Billsfan_34. I refuse to get upset anymore watching these games, becasue after today, that's it. The only other thing I wish I could do is cancel my NFL Ticket. I've wasted enough money watching incompetence.

Thanks...I am glad I am not the only one. Of course I will still follow them...just not with the same passion. Theres alot more to life than them!!!

How many of us used to be extremely bitter or in a bad mood after a Bills loss? Well not for me anymore. About half way through last season I really stopped worrying about it. I had seasons for 32 years now live in NC...so no one lecture me on not supporting them or understanding them. Ralph is a meddlesome owner who knows nothing about football. And the previous front offices were plain awful on draft day...Maybin, poslusny, Mckelvin, M. Williams, Hardy...the list is long folks. When we continue to whiff on draft day and cant bring decent free agents in then we will continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL. So dont be sad, mad, or discouraged when we dont win on Sunday and all the commentators make fun of our Bills, because we deserve it. Three quarters of the players on this team wouldnt even be third stringers on any of the other teams!!! To me, at this stage in my life, I find it very amusing. The best move the team made this week...signing Kelsay to four more years haha...that right there sums it all up folks.

I am losing passion for this team like a slow leak over time; with each loss, it's less and less.

Unfortunately, I don't think I could ever completely forsake the team. I wish I could.

The last 10 years has been slowly draining my passion .....

Back in the late 80's and the 90's, I so looked forward to the next game.....

Can't you cancel and get 75% back?

Perhaps someone should start a thread about other activities with which we can occupy ourselves on Sunday afternoons.

Start looking. The jags game reportedly had 10000 tickets left a few days ago. I can't imagine todays stellar performance is going to make anyone run frantically to get tickets to the jags game. Might make a few frantically try to sells theirs though.

Perhaps someone should start a thread about other activities with which we can occupy ourselves on Sunday afternoons.

great idea....I spent the afternoon in Lewiston NY with the family.

Checked out the leaves...shopped a bit....stopped at a pizza place,

they had the game on. Watched the 3rd quarter....left for home..dejected and pissed off.

That's exactly why I'm excited to watch the RedZone channel each week. I get too upset when I watch the Bills game in its entirety. Now I just find an online feed for the game, keep the computer near by, and watch Red Zone on the projector. It's like flipping from one game to the next and always being able to see the best parts of the game. I love it!

I am losing passion for this team like a slow leak over time; with each loss, it's less and less.

Unfortunately, I don't think I could ever completely forsake the team. I wish I could.

Agreed. It is getting harder and harder every week. I now live in SC. The weather is nice this time of year and it stinks that I am wasting 3-4 hours a week and throwing 350 away on the ticket. I have never been as bitter as this year. At this point I just want to see games like New Englad. This stinks