Paladino's shouting match with NY Post reporter

tomdayfan

The guy hid an illegitimate child from his WIFE for 9 years. What on earth makes you think he will do even one thing he's said he'd do?

At least she wasn't dying of cancer, eh? If people weren't allowed to be politicians because of mistakes in their personal lives, then DC would have a much different makeup.

No she's not. She's the most photogenic one. She doesn't have the talent to shine Mike Mayo's shoes.

I like Mike Mayo but he hasn't done **** in the last couple years. WHat has Mayo done recently? Whitney was spot on with Citi when no one else believed it. SHe was right on the banking sector going down. Then she correctly called the bottom and predicted Goldman Sachs would go to $185 then recommended a Sell, in which GOldman peaked right around $185 then dropped to below $140.... She now is predicting 80,000 banking losses over the next 12 months, WHEN YOU said the banking sector would continue to grow about 6-9 months ago....OOOPS, I guess you got that one wrong. :doh:

Mike Mayo hasn't performed as of lately... Show me his predictions of the last couple years. I just mentioned what WHitney did, now show me Mayo's. Good luck finding them.. Mike Mayo is yesterdays news :lol:

Edited by Magox

At least she wasn't dying of cancer, eh? If people weren't allowed to be politicians because of mistakes in their personal lives, then DC would have a much different makeup.

And that's a bad thing, how? :D

I like Mike Mayo but he hasn't done **** in the last couple years. WHat has Mayo done recently? Whitney was spot on with Citi when no one else believed it. SHe was right on the banking sector going down. Then she correctly called the bottom and predicted Goldman Sachs would go to $185 then recommended a Sell, in which GOldman peaked right around $185 then dropped to below $140.... She now is predicting 80,000 banking losses over the next 12 months, WHEN YOU said the banking sector would continue to grow about 6-9 months ago....OOOPS, I guess you got that one wrong. :doh:

Mike Mayo hasn't performed as of lately... Show me his predictions of the last couple years. I just mentioned what WHitney did, now show me Mayo's. Good luck finding them.. Mike Mayo is yesterdays news :lol:

If you're looking at my predictions of stock movements, it will be a very long search. I don't play that game and neither should anyone else who listens to analysts. The best analysts are the ones who can actually give you an insight into the sausage making business and let you make the decision on the long & short. Whitney comes out well below Mayo on that scale.

Let's perpetuate the Myth

Yes, the fallback Republican position, "I'm voting for this guy because he did the same thing as some other guy that you didn't vote for".

(I voted Nader)