Since I complained about Troup (happy now)

beerme1

I recently complained about Troupe not getting any plaing time and the best thing some people could say was it's TROUP. Ok I git it :doh:

Now tonight I heard that Stroud may not be playing Sunday so I would think that Troup is going to get a significant amount of time. I sure hope so.

I'd rather see 3 or 4 NT's on the line than garbage we trot out there at DE. Play Troupe and KW. Why not??

On a different note, I wonder if it was immediately after the game or after they reviewed the films that the coaches informed Stroud that he had an ankle injury....Did anyone see him limp?? Maybe this is the beginning of the end for the big guy.

Help me out here, you rotate your NT's more when your DE is injured why?

Troupe is not a DE and I highly doubt Stroud's status affects him at all.

Did you not see Fitz line up as a WR last week on at least one play?

Guarantee if Stroud's out we get to see what Troup can do.

What does running the wildcat for one play have to with playing musical defensive linemen?

Pretty sure that's a horrible comparison.

Of course it's a horrible comparison and has nothing to do with musical lineman other than to point out that people play out of position all the time. Actually now that I think of it, Fitz ended up throwing a nice block on that wildcat play last week lol.

Anyway it was just a feeble attempt to back out of this thread. And funny enough I heard on the radio this morning that Kyle Williams will play NT and Troup will get in.

I recently complained about Troupe not getting any plaing time and the best thing some people could say was it's TROUP. Ok I git it :doh:

Now tonight I heard that Stroud may not be playing Sunday so I would think that Troup is going to get a significant amount of time. I sure hope so.

I expect him and Johnson/McCargo to split Stroud's nickel and dime (4 d-linemen) reps as a DT.

Carrington probably wont start, but I am betting he will actually be active for the game. I would like to see how he fairs in his first real game.

And I am hoping that the reason why our rookies aren't playing much is because they are taking their time to "mentor and teach" them. Because if they aren't getting snaps because they just suck.... then that sucks. But if they are taking time to train and mentor them, then I am all for it. After Levy's first draft we had a lot of rookies starting.... and so much of that draft ended in failure. So if we have to be patient with these rookies and not throw them into the fire right away, I won't mind as long as they turn into decent starters in the future.

I'd like to see Edwards,Troup, and Carrington all playing on the field at the same time. IMO thats the future of our D line.

Agreed.