Apparently impatience is catching on

gobillsinytown

I posted on this last week. That coaching staff is a mess. Singletary won't be coach next year. He's unfit.

But SF doing this shows they are a decisive franchise that isn't afraid to make a clean break when needed. If the Bills did this they are dysfunctional.

PTR

But SF doing this shows they are a decisive franchise that isn't afraid to make a clean break when needed. If the Bills did this they are dysfunctional.

PTR

Ah, no. Reread. It shows that franchise is a mess. The players a week ago essentially told Singletary that Jimmy Raye was retarded. It was then widely reported. Singletary went nuts and screamed about "rats", etc. A week later he sh*tcans the guy.

The Bills are dysfunctional in other ways.

Sorry you had to hear that.......

PTR

Just out of curiosity Promo, are you every critical of moves the Bills make? It seems you're only ever critical of the fans but the Bills always get a free pass. I'm not sure what's wrong with fans being critical of some moves and supporting others.

I posted on this last week. That coaching staff is a mess. Singletary won't be coach next year. He's unfit.

Outstanding LB is his day, but that doesn't necessarily translate into him being a good HC. I might add that Singletary will be lucky to finish the season.

Outstanding LB is his day, but that doesn't necessarily translate into him being a good HC. I might add that Singletary will be lucky to finish the season.

Many here cheered his foolish bravado when he started his reign. I'll give him some time, but he has a lot to prove, IMO.

Just how is the new FO dysfunctional? For trying to make the best of crap talent they inherited? Get real.

Did I say that or are you completely illiterate? I think they have done as well as can be expected considering what they inherited. But this franchise is dysfunctional and has been for a long time. I'm more than willing to be patient and see what Nix and Gailey will do in time - and I've stated as much repeatedly in numerous posts. But right now this franchise is in the worst shape it's been in since before Jim Kelly arrived.

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan

Ah, no. Reread. It shows that franchise is a mess. The players a week ago essentially told Singletary that Jimmy Raye was retarded. It was then widely reported. Singletary went nuts and screamed about "rats", etc. A week later he sh*tcans the guy.

The Bills are dysfunctional in other ways.

Sorry you had to hear that.......

Week 1 they used all of their timeouts and had to take a delay of game penalty near the goalline due to them not being able to get the plays in in time. This was in partial a result of Jimmy Raye not knowing the names of his own plays:

“It seems like Jimmy calls plays from memory a lot of the time and not exactly the way it’s written down,” said one of the aforementioned sources, adding that the plays often get garbled. “He knows the plays and he knows the right thing to call, but he’s fumbling through his papers and it’s like, ‘Hey, we need to get a play called.’ ”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-directsnap091410