Bills-Pats* Game thread

sullim4

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz is a good backup quarterback. They are backups because they are NFL caliber, but with some flaws. Hey, I was still watching this game in the 4th Quarter. I'll take it for now.

And if that TE had a sack on him, he'd have broken up that INT.

this game is too obvious. I'm sure everyone here knows what's going to happen: we're going to score the touchdown, then miss the 2 point conversion. Final score - Pats 38 Bills 36.

hope I'm wrong???

:doh:

You may be wrong in the wrong way, if you know what I mean :(

I'd be relatively happy with a respectable 2 point loss vs. 45 to 36 which is looking all too likely

And if that TE had a sack on him, he'd have broken up that INT.

that throw was so terrible it couldn't have been broken up. it was waay high and way behind nelson.

it looks like torbor (53?) is the guy that's not holding the edge, letting ellis-green get all these time-eating runs around the right side. sigh.

that throw was so terrible it couldn't have been broken up. it was waay high and way behind nelson.

It was over his head, yes. But he didn't even leap for it. I know I'm nitpicking, but still, he did have a play on it if he leaped for it.

As bad as our defense was this game, they made the stop when we needed it. Fitz threw the two key interceptions that killed us.

At the same time I was happy with Fitzy's play and if he can play like this all season and continue to make plays, we'll make some noise this year. I can see Fitzpatrick being our backup/mentor/transitional quarterback for whichever young quarterback we end up drafting this off-season.

i know we lost......but at least i feel like i watched a game. HUGE improvement over first two weeks.

Still a loss. Better offensive production, but two costly mistakes that could have been 14 point difference. Did not use Spiller in the 2nd half at all, especially after he was so pumped up after the KR for TD. The Bills defense gave up 205 Yards Rushing....I thought they did much better job last two weeks. To give up 205 yards to the Patriot Scrubs....Jarvis-Ellis missed getting his 3rd straight 100 yard game against the Bills by 2 yards.

It looked close on paper but there is nothng to celebrate with this loss. Fitz looked good against a young pourous secondary. Actually the O line looked good in pass protection but couldn't open a hole for a mouse. The secondary really looked the worst it has looked all season. Hey Whitner! Do you feel like a laughing stock today? Those rookie Tight Ends made you their B word all day long. 0-16 here we come.