Kelso on the radio

San-O

Does anyone else find Kelso's commentary on the games un-listenable? He he goes on and on about

basically how someone missed a play. He's horrible and really makes it harder to follow the game.

Every play is just a simple almost made it play by the Bills. Just brutal in my opinion.

What is he going to go on about in today's game?

<_<

Does anyone else find Kelso's commentary on the games un-listenable? He he goes on and on about

basically how someone missed a play. He's horrible and really makes it harder to follow the game.

Every play is just a simple almost made it play by the Bills. Just brutal in my opinion.

<_<

I like it better when he is on the radio ... because I watch on TV ;)

Yeah, he really is pathetic.

<_<

I disagree, I like Kelso as he explains the details of things like coverage really well. Where he comes up short is he's reluctant to criticize players and the Bills organization as a whole when plays are not made. Yes, that is annoying. Everything is a "just missed" play instead of the reality that a player is just not talented enough to make it. When you are basically an employee of the team, maybe that lack of objectivity results. Kelso is not a bad broadcaster and knows the game. But I know what I'm seeing (I hate most of the TV announcing teams we get, so I turn down the TV sound) and when a guy is simply not good enough. I wish Kelso would say these things when they apply, and maybe even make a deserved critique of the Bills front office. We have too many Maybins, Whitners, McCargos et all to be winners. These players just miss plays because they aren't good enough to make them.

I like Kelso's analysis. Its great.

If you want to hear a real idiot, check out Arizona's color guy. He sounds like Jesse Ventura with the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

Im not to imppressed with John Murphy's pbp. I like his voice and inflection. However, he doesnt do well with painting the play like a pro like Van Miller did. He doesnt really say what down it is, where the ball is, etc. He needs to paint the picture of the play and make it sound moore important. When a player catches a ball or breaks a run, he needs to do a better job announcing where the ball is. A 4 yard pass and a 14 yard pass sound the exact same every time until the play is over.

I know Mark personally (I'm one of his pastors) ... I don't listen to him on the radio usually, but I've listened to his breakdown of play and he definitely sees stuff that I don't. He wants to believe in his team (so they miss making a play instead of just not being good enough). However, we've had plenty of conversations where he has expressed disdain for the problems the team has exhibited. Mark is no dope. He just has a tendency to see the best in people.

You should have heard the NE radio guys today. Missed calling the right Bills player on plays, mispronounced names, made up stuff they didn't know like the time they said the Bills acquired Fitzpatrick after the Rams released him last year.

They couldn't figure out why the clock stopped when there was a replay review on the Fitzpatrick play where they respotted the ball. They were beyond clueless. One of these clowns mentioned that "Pozlooskie" wasn't playing LB today.

Murphy & Kelso belong in the announcers HOF compared to Gil Santos & Gino Cappelletti. Santos (age 72) and Cappelletti (age 76) should have been put out to pasture years ago.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

I like Kelso's analysis. Its great.

If you want to hear a real idiot, check out Arizona's color guy. He sounds like Jesse Ventura with the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

Im not to imppressed with John Murphy's pbp. I like his voice and inflection. However, he doesnt do well with painting the play like a pro like Van Miller did. He doesnt really say what down it is, where the ball is, etc. He needs to paint the picture of the play and make it sound moore important. When a player catches a ball or breaks a run, he needs to do a better job announcing where the ball is. A 4 yard pass and a 14 yard pass sound the exact same every time until the play is over.

We were spoiled with Van Miller. He was a big part of the Bills history and great Super Bowl, well AFC Champion, runs. I did move back to Buffalo area for work during his later years and realized he started to lose it. When I hear his old sound bites it brings me back to the glory days.