That 4th - 11 scamper out of bounds to end the game

NYCBoozers

Yeah, how could a guy pass up an opportunity to get pounded for no reason whatsoever on the final play of a blowout game. :doh:

Good grief, the guy isn't a good QB, but some of you really need to get grip on your Trent obsession.

He could of just tried to throw it up for someone to make a play. He didn't... It explains everything

His 8 yard pass to David Nelson on the last play of the fish game should have been his last NFL play. that one was worse because there was still a glimmer of a chance. Heave it down there. someone makes a play? A defender falls down? A PI penalty and we get another play. A winner takes that chance.

His 8 yard pass to David Nelson on the last play of the fish game should have been his last NFL play. that one was worse because there was still a glimmer of a chance. Heave it down there. someone makes a play? A defender falls down? A PI penalty and we get another play. A winner takes that chance.

I agree with you there. Each of the last two games showed a lack of professionalism, and desire to make a difference. He is a loser, and there isn't anyone willing to hire him again. J.P. made bad decisions, but he had courage and was willing to make mistakes. Trent is not.

If not a winner at least someone who wants to be

Ill still be uspet if we lose but I respect guys that take the game winning shot and miss just as much as the guy who makes it

Well, he certainly played MUCH WORSE against the Dolphins than against the Packers. In addition to the final plays of each game - a hopeless one against Green Bay vs. a play where there was a chance against Miami, there's also:

1. Nothing Trent could do behind that OL with those WRs would have won the Packers game. Making a couple of plays anywhere when the opportunites arose would have won against the fish.

2. The two picks against the Packers were not Trent's fault. There were two bad passes he made against Miami that should have been picked off for TD's and weren't.

3. Edwards was getting destroyed by superior pass-rush talent at Green Bay that the OL was failing against in 1v1 matchups. Against Miami, he rushed throws he didn't have to, and failed to make pre-snap adjustments at the line when there were obvious overloads.

Edited by BobChalmers

How could he dare do it? Just shows you his heart was never in the game. I doubt another team will pick him up next year.... That was the last play of his career.

kind of the exact example with JP's career.

JP had balls but was so stupid he had no chance.

i would have liked to see how trent would have been today had he not gotten tagged in that arizona game.

he was lights out that year and the talk of the NFL then he got tagged and he was never the same again.

I can not believe that Trent is still on the roster, and #2 for that matter. Does our coach owe him money? Is it a bad joke? A typo? This guy couldn't be the back-up janitor at the water treatment plant and our coach still thinks that Trent is a good back-up!

He's seen Brian Brohm a lot more than you have. If anything I'd wonder why Brohm is even on the roster if the coach still thinks Trent is a more viable option if Fitzpatrick goes down.

Yeah, how could a guy pass up an opportunity to get pounded for no reason whatsoever on the final play of a blowout game. :doh:

Good grief, the guy isn't a good QB, but some of you really need to get grip on your Trent obsession.

Exactly, some people on this board act like Edwards poisoned their pet dog or something. The guy hasn't been good, but there isn't a quarterback in the NFL that would have done much better with no offensive line and one NFL caliber receiver who is always double or triple covered. The guy hasn't thrown an interception this year that was his fault, both of his int's hit his receivers in the hands, it is their job to catch it. Edwards will be back in before the season is over, because Brohm sucks and you know what you get with Fitz, an average backup at best. I think if Fitz got hurt, Gailey would go with Edwards before embarrassing himself with Brohm.

Edited by billsfreak

Exactly, some people on this board act like Edwards poisoned their pet dog or something. The guy hasn't been good, but there isn't a quarterback in the NFL that would have done much better with no offensive line and one NFL caliber receiver who is always double or triple covered. The guy hasn't thrown an interception this year that was his fault, both of his int's hit his receivers in the hands, it is their job to catch it. Edwards will be back in before the season is over, because Brohm sucks and you know what you get with Fitz, an average backup at best. I think if Fitz got hurt, Gailey would go with Edwards before embarrassing himself with Brohm.

Agree with that statement. I don't think Edwards is a #1 QB on any team, a backup maybe. The Bills tried to put lipstick on a pig, but in the end Trent is still a pig. The failure of this offense is not Trents fault, I go straight to the owner and his tight pockets, and front office for not repairing this joke of an offensive line.

Agree with that statement. I don't think Edwards is a #1 QB on any team, a backup maybe. The Bills tried to put lipstick on a pig, but in the end Trent is still a pig. The failure of this offense is not Trents fault, I go straight to the owner and his tight pockets, and front office for not repairing this joke of an offensive line.

Well said and very accurate.

Well said and very accurate. This front office showed right away that they are no better than any we have had since Butler left with the way they handled their first draft. An offense doesn't work without a Left Tackle (or right tackle with a lefy QB), but they stayed with a player from another team's practice squad at LT and drafted another running back, despite having two 1,000 yard rushers on the roster, both with multiple years left on their contracts and no real injury history. But in the end it is all on Ralphie, he sits and lets this crap happen and has been for well over a decade and is fine with it as long as he is putting more money into his already full pockets.

Are you kidding me? Benching him was unwarranted. Just ask the rollercoaster.

How could he dare do it? Just shows you his heart was never in the game. I doubt another team will pick him up next year.... That was the last play of his career.