We could Win the SB and

Frez

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very dumb statement. Facts are we are not winning a superbowl this year. Facts are with the current QB situation as it is...we will never win one.

148635[/snapback]

Here is someone who believe that "never saying a player's name is equivalent to never talking about him." Bzzzt, wrong.

Translation = Truth. Truth = something not wanted nor accepted on this board

148641[/snapback]

Truth...are you now a soothsayer? You have an opinion...that's it...you're entitled to stick with it...but it ain't the truth. It's as truthful as the Bills will never ever win a SB with anybody at QB.

Translation = Truth. Truth = something not wanted nor accepted on this board

148641[/snapback]

Even if what you say is true (and it may prove to be),

you're missing the boat if you're not enjoying what we're seeing the past few weeks.

GO BILLS!

Here is someone who believe that "never saying a player's name is equivalent to never talking about him."  Bzzzt, wrong.

148660[/snapback]

Maybe he's trying to say that JPL sucks (he's part of the "current QB situation" too, right?). :devil:

Why does it feel like ICE is behind a sheet of plexiglass at the zoo and people walk by and look at him curiously, waiting to see what he'll do next.

Don't feed the animals.

CW

Truth...are you now a soothsayer?  You have an opinion...that's it...you're entitled to stick with it...but it ain't the truth.  It's as truthful as the Bills will never ever win a SB with anybody at QB.

148666[/snapback]

In a few other threads it known as "facts", that being the prognostications of Mr. Ice.

Maybe he's trying to say that JPL sucks (he's part of the "current QB situation" too, right?). :devil:

Why does it feel like ICE is behind a sheet of plexiglass at the zoo and people walk by and look at him curiously, waiting to see what he'll do next.

Don't feed the animals.

CW

148670[/snapback]

but I am hungry....

In a few other threads it known as "facts", that being the prognostications of Mr. Ice.

148672[/snapback]

FACT We will never win a superbowl with the current QB situation. If the man couldn't do it with New England....

ICE, please just answer me this.

Forgetting the QB situation completely for a moment. Are you happy that this team is 6-6 right now and has a great shot at getting at least 9 wins for the first time in a very long time?

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, just curious.

Haven't read it. We will never win a superbowl with our current QB situation. Care to wager?

148687[/snapback]

I missed the part where we won a Super Bowl with a first-ballot Hall of Famer at quarterback.

Christ ICE. This is really getting old.

Facts are with the current QB situation as it is...we will never win one.

That's an opinion, you schmuck. Not a "fact".

Want facts?

Here are some "facts":

Brad Johnson put up 48 pts in the Super Bowl.

Trent Dilfer.....DILFER!!!......won the Superbowl.

How did Jeff Hoestetler do? Mark Rypien do? Against a superior signal caller.

Waiting................

FACT We will never win a superbowl with the current QB situation. If the man couldn't do it with New England....

148680[/snapback]

Yeah, and Brad Johnson couldn't do it with Minn or Washington....

...and Trent Dilfer couldn't do it with Tampa Bay....

ICE, please just answer me this.

Forgetting the QB situation completely for a moment. Are you happy that this team is 6-6 right now and has a great shot at getting at least 9 wins for the first time in a very long time?

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, just curious.

148689[/snapback]

Yes and no. bottom line I am tired. I am sick and tired of all the average BS. I look at New fuggin England with Average talent in other than a couple of areas winning superbowls. We have won AFC East titles, playoff games, divisional games blah blah blah. SUPERBOWL! We do not STILL have the talent in place to win one. If we did we are 10-1, 9-2 or whatever.

It is beyond old. Tom Donahoe STILL hasn't put together a team that can honestly contend. And again this board is arguing over a BACKUP Calibre QB. BACKUP! the SOB let for all intent and purposes a ROOKIE come in, take his team and win a superbowl with it. SAME FUGGIN TEAM he was leading. hell NE chose a 1st year starter over his ass and we are all goo goo ga ga over his ass.

No matter how much you want to deflect it, it all starts and ends with the QB. And since Kelly we haven't had one.

Yes and no. bottom line I am tired. I am sick and tired of all the average BS. I look at New fuggin England with Average talent in other than a couple of areas winning superbowls. We have won AFC East titles, playoff games, divisional games blah blah blah. SUPERBOWL!  We do not STILL have the talent in place to win one.  If we did we are 10-1, 9-2 or whatever.

It is beyond old. Tom Donahoe STILL hasn't put together a team that can honestly contend.  And again this board is arguing over a BACKUP Calibre QB. BACKUP!  the SOB let for all intent and purposes a ROOKIE come in, take his team and win a superbowl with it. SAME FUGGIN TEAM he was leading.  hell NE chose a 1st year starter over his ass and we are all goo goo ga ga over his ass.

No matter how much you want to deflect it, it all starts and ends with the QB. And since Kelly we haven't had one.

148702[/snapback]

we are 6-2 in out last 8... get over yourself man.