We could Win the SB and

Frez

Some people here would still not be satisfied with this team.

My goodness, what else can this team do besides win to make everyone happy?

Bledsoe is playing better and I like it!

Our young players are coming on very STRONG!

Our defense is pretty good when it counts!

Mike Mularkey has this team going in the right direction!

Looks like Donahoe has a clue!

sh--, I'm a happy guy right now!

GO BILLS!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BILLS!

148555[/snapback]

0-4 to 6-6.

I'm happy. Very happy.

No kidding.  If we won the SB in a rout, ICE would come on the board thirty minutes later and tell us how not playing JP in the second half irretrievably stunted his growth.

148561[/snapback]

ICE: "By not playing JP this season, we have no chance of repeating as Superbowl champions."

:devil:

CW

GO BILLS!

148555[/snapback]

indeed. Even Jerry freakin' Sullivan says so... :devil:

"Calling for J.P. Losman was premature. At some point, the Bills have to find out about their future QB. But Mularkey would have lost this team if he had put Bledsoe, the Bills' best chance for winning, on the bench. Mularkey's playoff talk seemed like wishful thinking at 3-6, but it doesn't seem so crazy now.

Neither does the prospect of Bledsoe coming back. He is making a case for himself to be the starter for one more year. Whether they make the playoffs or not, the Bills are building toward something. Assuming Bledsoe finishes strong, it's hard to see them taking him away from the offense. Chances are, the Bills will make the argument that Losman didn't have a rookie season and will need to sit behind Bledsoe for one more year.

It's hard to argue after 117 points in three games. They're only 6-6, but only a fool would deny that the Bills have made tremendous strides over the last two months. The team that has won six of its last eight has the look of a legitimate contender.

At 0-4, with all the dumb penalties and dubious coaching decisions, it was hard to discern the competitive character that Tom Donahoe insisted he had put in the locker room. But you can see it now, and by standing tall in the midst of some miserable road games and withering public criticism, Bledsoe has shown the most character of all."

damn...I wonder how hard it was for him to write that.

indeed.  Even Jerry freakin' Sullivan says so... :D

"Calling for J.P. Losman was premature. At some point, the Bills have to find out about their future QB. But Mularkey would have lost this team if he had put Bledsoe, the Bills' best chance for winning, on the bench. Mularkey's playoff talk seemed like wishful thinking at 3-6, but it doesn't seem so crazy now.

Neither does the prospect of Bledsoe coming back. He is making a case for himself to be the starter for one more year. Whether they make the playoffs or not, the Bills are building toward something. Assuming Bledsoe finishes strong, it's hard to see them taking him away from the offense. Chances are, the Bills will make the argument that Losman didn't have a rookie season and will need to sit behind Bledsoe for one more year.

It's hard to argue after 117 points in three games. They're only 6-6, but only a fool would deny that the Bills have made tremendous strides over the last two months. The team that has won six of its last eight has the look of a legitimate contender.

At 0-4, with all the dumb penalties and dubious coaching decisions, it was hard to discern the competitive character that Tom Donahoe insisted he had put in the locker room. But you can see it now, and by standing tall in the midst of some miserable road games and withering public criticism, Bledsoe has shown the most character of all."

148586[/snapback]

Gee, I wonder if Timmah still thinks he's 100% right? :devil:

indeed.  Even Jerry freakin' Sullivan says so... :devil:

148586[/snapback]

I don't think it was hard at all. Jerry Sullivan, as pricky as he seems sometimes, calls 'em as he sees them, for the most part. I think he's a pessimist by nature, and that rubs people the wrong way.

GO BILLS!

148555[/snapback]

I had WGR on after the game yesterday and most of the callers were complaining. Hard to believe.

GO BILLS!

148555[/snapback]

Yes, I am a happy fan, too! They will never be perfect (why are they expected to be?), but they are moving in the right direction, overall. :devil:

GO BILLS!

148555[/snapback]

Very dumb statement. Facts are we are not winning a superbowl this year. Facts are with the current QB situation as it is...we will never win one.

Very dumb statement. Facts are we are not winning a superbowl this year. Facts are with the current QB situation as it is...we will never win one.

148635[/snapback]

:devil:

Go root for the Colts or Eagles then.

CW