Well look who is becoming a stud...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those reciting "only 8 carries" as an excuse, it's not like Spiller had 70 yards on those 8 carries. He had 9 yards, lol.

There are possibly many legitimate reasons for the disparity between Best and Spiller that have nothing to do with Spiller sucking, but I think it's fair to compare the two rookies. We'll continue to compare them after 2 games, after 5 games, after 20 games, etc.

Hopefully at some point Spiller starts outperforming Best.

funny how you condemn the team for not having talent, yet berate their decision to acquire talent.

Are you serious? Really? There are two positions on this team that we have enough talent to win. RB and Secondary. I've said this all along. The fact that we took another RB is mind boggling. It reeks. It's plain stupid. Meanwhile, both units that are strong, aren't as good as they could be BECAUSE NEITHER ONE HAS A DAMN LINE IN FRONT OF THEM.

I don't see how some of you could be so blind to not realize this. Mind boggling. Imagine how good this secondary would be with a pass rush. Imagine how good Fred and Marshawn could be with a line. But nooooooooooooooooo, we took another toy. A bunch of picks that can't get on the field on one of the worst teams in the NFL. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! :thumbsup:

Are you serious? Really? There are two positions on this team that we have enough talent to win. RB and Secondary. I've said this all along. The fact that we took another RB is mind boggling. It reeks. It's plain stupid. Meanwhile, both units that are strong, aren't as good as they could be BECAUSE NEITHER ONE HAS A DAMN LINE IN FRONT OF THEM.

I don't see how some of you could be so blind to not realize this. Mind boggling. Imagine how good this secondary would be with a pass rush. Imagine how good Fred and Marshawn could be with a line. But nooooooooooooooooo, we took another toy. A bunch of picks that can't get on the field on one of the worst teams in the NFL. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! :thumbsup:

I think our dline is fine bud. In a 3-4 your pass rush comes from your lb's especially the olb's. We will need at least one olb next year, and depending on how Maybin plays I think when it comes draft time it may be a bigger need than OT. At least we have OT's that could get better this year, I don't have as much hope for the OLB's.

CJ Spiller - 8 rushes for 9 yards...8 catches for 31 yards...ZERO TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

Jahvid Best - 31 carries for 91 yards...14 catches for 170 yards...FOUR TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS IN 2 GAMES!

:wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored::wallbash:

Even Dexter McCluster would have been a better choice for our team, later in the draft!

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story?id=09000d5d81a8598d&partnerType=rookies

Now I have seen it all...the stupidity of some of the post on this wall still surprisingly shock me...

Spiller is fancy hubcaps on a junker that hasn't moved from the front lawn in years

Kinda like T.O was last season. Team should concentrate on building a proper offensive line and getting a decent qb before drafting guys like Lynch and Spiller. But you know, wtf do I know I'm just a know nothing fan

Yeah, people call him Spiller the "Thriller"...well with all the dancing he does out there, he looks like he is doing the Thriller!

Marshawn Lynch should be the starting RB of this football team with Jackson as the backup.

Spiller should get 5-10 carries a game...5-10 passes throw his way...and he should be the FULL-TIME kick AND punt returner!

perfect for this season & plenty of opportunity for big plays.

For those reciting "only 8 carries" as an excuse, it's not like Spiller had 70 yards on those 8 carries. He had 9 yards, lol.

There are possibly many legitimate reasons for the disparity between Best and Spiller that have nothing to do with Spiller sucking, but I think it's fair to compare the two rookies. We'll continue to compare them after 2 games, after 5 games, after 20 games, etc.

Hopefully at some point Spiller starts outperforming Best.

After the Bills find 2 legitimate tackles and a upgrade at center. Even OJ did nothing until his OL improved. Our OL is getting zero push on far too many plays. Even Wood in this last game got his head handed to him and he was the best OL player we had. It's foolish to blame the RB if there's no holes up front.