The Bills can't compete in the NFL

sabres...yawn

But the HC and GM are on the same page.

I did not expect to win against Green Bay. All I wanted is a competitive showing. Good plays. But instead we got a slaughter.

I am already done for the season.

Like many optimists, I thought we might win at least 8 games this season. We will be lucky to win any.

I did not expect to win against Green Bay. All I wanted is a competitive showing. Good plays. But instead we got a slaughter.

I am already done for the season.

Like many optimists, I thought we might win at least 8 games this season. We will be lucky to win any.

Pessimism is by far and away the better option for a Bills fan, trust me. The Bilsl have, do, and always will suck.

Make sure everyone has a good college annual magazine, and watch lots of college football because looking to the draft is the only thing to do for the rest of the year. Somebody else said this but the bills and their leadership made up of the cast of cocoon cant cut in todays NFL. A team this low on talent and not one guy from this years draft is starting. You would think were redshirting guys like a college team. Between last and this year we'll have 10 million in Maybin and the result is about zero production. A 8th pick overall for a non-all pro safety. Paying Spiller 6 million to be a 3rd runningback. Paying Evans what 8-9 million and we cant get him the ball. How many millions previously wasted on Dockery and Langston Walker. McCargo, not only has he been a bust, but we kept him all 5 years of his contract. How many millions do we have into Mitchell and his one year of contribution. 4 million a year for Roscoe and his few hundred yards receiving a year. 3 million for Cornell Green, hell ya could paid someone the league minimum to be that bad. Not only can't we draft but we don't know how to manage a team. Why Modrak stays nobody knows.

This team is groundhog day, a nightmare rerun with no end in sight. A revolving door of coaches come and go. QB's that never develop. With very few exceptions, drafts that fail to produce starters or difference makers. Our offense for years revolves around 1 decent drive a game or a lone bomb to Evans and the rest of the game is 3 and outs, penalties, turnovers and going backwards. We haven't used, drafted or developed a qaulity TE in I can't remember. Its a part of our offense opposing defenses never have to consider. Our 2nd receiver is either a 7th rounder or a FA with no experience.

I'll tell you one thing that should be done. Next year at least 5 of the top 6 picks have to go to the offense. Improve the offense and you'll improve the defense too by not having them out on the field the majority of the game because our offense can't do anything with the ball.

After all this were supposed to get pumped in the off season with the hiring of Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey, god how far have our standards have fallen. Oh yeah Buddy tried to say we wouldnt believe the coaches that wanted the job. Pfft. What we do know is the Cowher, Shanny, Shotty Jr and Harbaugh said no thanks so Chan wasnt at the top of your list either. You had to be drinking the Foolaid to think this duo was gonna be different. My fandom over that last ten years has gone from exited to apathy and to almost loathing this team and organization.

ZERO pass rush.

Terrible offensive line.

Terrible defensive line.

Terrible linebackers.

Terrible QB.

Below average receivers.

No tight ends.

Out of touch owner.

Pathetic scouting.

40 year old stadium.

Last playoff win 1995.

Toronto.

Shout.

It doesn't look like Gailey will have the answer either. He couldn't yank Trent because Trent won the competition