OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

It's not Edwards fault that Johnson let one go right through his hands. It is also not his fault that the whole game imploded because of that play. That being said, he has not played well. Like I said, it is not solely his fault. At this point, I would put Brohm in to get him some work, down 3 to 7.

Brohm inactive

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't what I said. I was explaining why a team might have passed on those two guys if they knew their pharmaceutical history or had reason to doubt they were all-natural. The Bills weren't the only teams to pass on those two.

It's just excuses...Good God are you not sick of making excuses for this freaking Team? And you're making HUGE assumptions...Cushing I'll give you obviously...We'll see how the rest of his career goes...But Matthews, no way...He has yet to be suspended and if there is any speculation regarding Matthews at this point it's mostly due to Cushing's positive test. Matthews has staunchly denied any illegal use...The Kid is an absolute monster on the field with a pedigree 2nd to none...Are you really surprised he's a great NFL football player? So the Kid was a late bloomer...There's been a million late bloomers who never touched PED's...And other Teams passed too? Did they need Pass Rushers like the Bills? Did they Draft a stiff at #9 that can't sniff the QB? Because The Bills did...

No. Best vs Lynch or Jackson? I like all 3. But Our guys are splitting carries.

Anybody can play the "we should have drafted" game. Any team, any draft. Try to focus on the original point.

It's beyond just comparing one player against the other. The real question is why spend a top 10 pick on a RB if you're NOT going to feature him?

Why draft a project like Maybin when there are guys who are obviously more NFL ready at the same position?

I believe the original point was the Bills poor drafting history. Drafting guys in the 1st round who wind up nailed to the bench, for whatever reason, goes directly to the original point.