NFL draws line on Pinto Ken's bowling ball shots

Meathead

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious why this is so important that it couldn't be put in the thread that was already dedicated to this topic?

Not only was this on the same front page as yours...it was only 9 threads down the page! :wallbash:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/119547-nfl-draws-line-on-pinto-kens-bowling-ball-shots/

whatever :thumbdown:

Thank God the slotting isn't starting yet. I'm glad he's staying too. I didn't want to leave Lot 1 yet, not when we still have our free coupon to use. :D

Free coupon, hell. I have $120 worth of Lot 1 parking passes left, which means Ken has three times as much, with no warning that they were going to start changing stuff up after we'd already paid for them. I emphasized that in a discussion on Jeremy White's Facebook page, and he conceded it was a fair point.

-------------------------

Thanks, John.

anybody remember the season when after beating the fish they were dropping the ball onto a dead fish after the game?

i tried to tell them that somebody was going to get sick but they were so bombed out of their minds nobody cared. lmao but true. i was drunk too but still politely declined my post game shot

They ALWAYS do that on Fish day...

It has nothing to do with people getting stupid drunk -- this has to do with people getting stupid drunk while the Bills and the NFL fail to turn a profit on it.

It is only a matter of time before the Bills announce that the only sanctioned alcohol allowed at tailgates will be sold by them at their own beer stands to the tune of $8 to $9 a pop. Just watch.

First they go after Kenny, but everyone else is next.

Edited by Golden Wheels

that much is a given...Kenny's smarter than that tool could ever dream of being

I'll third that sentiment. His guided tours of the Alamo (2005) and the Johnson Space Center (2006) remain some of my best memories of those road-game trips, and convinced me beyond any reasonable doubt that the guy's a friggin' genius who probably could have worked on those Apollo missions.

I'll third that sentiment. His guided tours of the Alamo (2005) and the Johnson Space Center (2006) remain some of my best memories of those road-game trips, and convinced me beyond any reasonable doubt that the guy's a friggin' genius who probably could have worked on those Apollo missions.

And you missed the tour of the Field Museum in Chicago.

that much is a given...Kenny's smarter than that tool could ever dream of being

I'll call your "smart" and ante the pot with a "super friendly and accommodating to strangers".

Last year at the Thursday night pre-season game, I walked to the stadium with a six-pack, figuring I'd stop by the Pinto to meet some fellow TBD'ers in person. I'd seen the spectacle a bunch of times, and only from a distance but I recognized Ken and wandered up to introduce myself and ask if any board members were coming by. He immediately walked me across the lot and introduced me to The Philster and a few of his buddies, and said the Lori and Tim might be around later if I wanted to meet them.

I thanked him for giving me the mini tour and was about to be on my way when he said "By the way, you're on wing duty".

I ended up cooking chicken wings in the army helmet for an hour and a half. It was a great time not just because of the crowd, tradition, and the general silliness of it all, but because of how Ken acted as though I was one of his regulars and treated me as if he'd known me for years. He even rejected any overture to give him money for beer after my six pack had run out (it was hot tending to those wings and I got thirsty).

I'm very glad to see he is staying put for now!

I'll call your "smart" and ante the pot with a "super friendly and accommodating to strangers".

Last year at the Thursday night pre-season game, I walked to the stadium with a six-pack, figuring I'd stop by the Pinto to meet some fellow TBD'ers in person. I'd seen the spectacle a bunch of times, and only from a distance but I recognized Ken and wandered up to introduce myself and ask if any board members were coming by. He immediately walked me across the lot and introduced me to The Philster and a few of his buddies, and said the Lori and Tim might be around later if I wanted to meet them.

I thanked him for giving me the mini tour and was about to be on my way when he said "By the way, you're on wing duty".

I ended up cooking chicken wings in the army helmet for an hour and a half. It was a great time not just because of the crowd, tradition, and the general silliness of it all, but because of how Ken acted as though I was one of his regulars and treated me as if he'd known me for years. He even rejected any overture to give him money for beer after my six pack had run out (it was hot tending to those wings and I got thirsty).

I'm very glad to see he is staying put for now!

Cool story! :thumbsup: That's our Kenny. :wub: