Dear Trent Edwards

Buffaloed82

Dear Trent Edwards,

I have been your biggest advocate for the four years you have been in Buffalo. Everyone else has given up on you in the past couple years--not me. People would show me the numbers and I blamed it on the O-line, coaching changes, weather, a slick ball, a touch schedule and not giving you a real shot a...s a starter. But, I have to tell you right now, if you do not show up for this game (a win, plus 250+yds throwing 2+tds), I will fully support your benching and subsequent removal from the team. Throw the &%$#ing ball!

love,

Buffaloed82

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Trent Edwards,

I have been your biggest advocate for the four years you have been in Buffalo. Everyone else has given up on you in the past couple years--not me. People would show me the numbers and I blamed it on the O-line, coaching changes, weather, a slick ball, a touch schedule and not giving you a real shot a...s a starter. But, I have to tell you right now, if you do not show up for this game (a win, plus 250+yds throwing 2+tds), I will fully support your benching and subsequent removal from the team. Throw the &%$#ing ball!

love,

Buffaloed82

Dear Trent Edwards,

I agree with the original poster. I have faith in your abilities. Just play the entire game like you did on the touchdown drive last week and we'll win. It's that simple. You did it on one drive, now just do it on all the other ones too. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

clownments22

Dear Trent Edwards,

I agree with the original poster. I have faith in your abilities. Just play the entire game like you did on the touchdown drive last week and we'll win. It's that simple. You did it on one drive, now just do it on all the other ones too. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

clownments22

We can hope that Green Bay plays the whole game in Prevent defense, then it may just happen.

Dear Trent Edwards:

Please shave your head immediately. This obsession with ridiculous hair styles and sideburn experiments needs to come to an end. You are clearly more concerned with the state of your "doo" than you are opposing defenses, and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Amen.

Edited by ajzepp

I don't believe you, Buffaloed82.

If he throws for 180 yards and 1 touchdown you will go right back to believing he really has a chance to be a great QB.

Believe me. I don't care if he throws 180 and a TD. If he looks shaky, indecisive and bewildered, and throws 180 or 200 and 1 TD, I still want him gone. Let Fitzpatrick finish the year out.

Well the Bills are going to lose and he will look like crap compared to Rodgers, but he will make one or two decent plays and that will be enough to let all his supporters cling to hope for another week.

Heaven forbid anyone SUPPORTS their FAVORITE TEAM'S STARTING QB. That should be against the law.

Believe me when I say that I am not a Trent fan now. Barker would know because I was confused with him on another post over it. I DO NOT THINK HIGHLY OF TRENT;however I do think he is much better than Fitz. I would rather stay with TE than Fitz. I wouldn't mind seeing Brohm in there though, just to say he did get his chance. If Trent can show up in a preseason and practice over Brohm, maybe Brohm can show up when it counts???? Didn't Chan say we will see when the pads are on and people start hitting, Well then if all hope fails with Trent this year, which I hope it doesn't then put Brohm in. We have all seen Fitz and he is a decent BACKUP, but how many people have seen Brohm when it counted. Atlanta didn't count because the team wasn't a team at that point last year and he was just signed and didn't know the system.

Heaven forbid anyone SUPPORTS their FAVORITE TEAM'S STARTING QB. That should be against the law.

Well there are 32 NFL teams, and someone has the best QB and someone has the worst QB. Obviously QB is a very very important position on the team.

When your team clearly has one of the five worst QBs, maybe it's time to stop supporting him and look to the organization to upgrade this crucial position.

This argument is tired and lazy. It's like saying: "If you like America then you HAVE to like the President". Wrong. I can still be a fan of the Bills and think our coaching staffed erred tremendously in naming Captain Checkdown our starter.

Dear Trent Edwards,

I understand that you have spent the past 4 years under Dick Jauron who believed in Ball control and never taking risks and this is the reason you are so "trentative" on the field.

Please do yourself a favor and realize that if you do throw an interception DOWNFIELD that it won't be the end of the world...you might even complete the pass you nancy boy #$@%.

LETS GO BUFFALO

Dear Trent Edwards,

Thanks,

clownments22

I took a look at that drive again as it is still on my DVR. Did anyone realize they went to the no huddle and basically forced the defense to stay in a base set? Yep, you got it. Trent's success and the teams success in preseason was also against vanilla base sets. Apparently Trent has no ability to read REAL in season defenses. He can't make quick enough decisions to throw in 3 sec or less. He cannot process information quickly enough when the bullets start flying and the defenses don't keep it simple for him. This is also likely a problem for the entire team as well as the offensive line that lets blitzers come free when Trent doesn't have the presence to shift his protection or audible to a better play.

Trent's success and the teams success in preseason was also against vanilla base sets. Apparently Trent has no ability to read REAL in season defenses.

The other common thing between that drive and Trent's success in pre season was that it was obviously a blown coverage. 2/3s of Trent's TD passes this season have been against blown coverages (the one to Lee in preseason being the other). Does that bother anyone else. Kindof goes along with the theory that he won't throw to a receiver unless he is college open.