Green Bay -13

HansLanda

It's a sucker bet if you like the Pack. It's not like we are UB playing at Alabama. These are 2 pro teams. Green Bay lost their talented starting RB. They won an emotional game at Philly...a place they've traditionally failed. Green Bay will have a let down against a team they know they are at least 2 TD's better than. It's human nature. Couple that with the fact the Bills were embarrassed offensively last week and they will come out much more prepared. Plus, as much as i hate Trent Edwards, his only halfway decent games come on the road....I don't care if it's agaunst a 3-4 defense. I see the Packers winning, but it will be like a 4-9 point margin, imo.

I'm with Zow. I don't think GB is as much of a powerhouse as the national media proclaim them to be. The shaky offensive line and losing Grant are big deals.

GB is probable to win, but it won't be a blowout. Might be more evenly matched than most believe.

I don't think losing Grant is a big deal and I don't think their players consider Philly that emotional of a win. But yah every time someone here makes a thread about our opponent being a lock ATS we manage to ugly up the game and lose by a FG. In fact last time we played GB there was the same thread in disbelief at how we could be favored and I told them how stupid they were; can't find it in the archives.

It's a sucker bet if you like the Pack. It's not like we are UB playing at Alabama. These are 2 pro teams. Green Bay lost their talented starting RB. They won an emotional game at Philly...a place they've traditionally failed. Green Bay will have a let down against a team they know they are at least 2 TD's better than. It's human nature. Couple that with the fact the Bills were embarrassed offensively last week and they will come out much more prepared. Plus, as much as i hate Trent Edwards, his only halfway decent games come on the road....I don't care if it's agaunst a 3-4 defense. I see the Packers winning, but it will be like a 4-9 point margin, imo.

well played. Even though they say they're going to run the ball more it will still be on Edwards to make this not a blowout, imo. They're going to put 8+ in the box just like Miami did until Trent makes them pay.

We'll also see what our secondary is really made of if our front 7 can't generate a pass rush and give rodgers all day. He's a smidge better than Henne.

24-6 Packers. If their defense is anywhere near the level of last week Edwards could possibly be on the sidelines by halftime. We are not going to be able to keep their LB's off the QB. Our defense will be solid, but like last week we will not be able to sustain anything on offense that gives our guys a breather.

I no longer wager but if I was, I would definitely put some coin on the Pack. The Jauron Bills had a knack of hanging close and earning an ugly cover in a game that looked like an automatic blowout. But I have been very high on the Packers since last season, and think they'll be able to expose our defense in a big way. Rodgers is the truth and will make throws that Chad Henne can only dream of.

Plus, home opener at Lambeau = NO LETDOWN. The place will be amped and so will the Packers.

And while we can remember some ugly covers by the Bills, I also remember MANY ugly blowouts...Especially on the road. Put me in the 38-13 camp that was mentioned above.

If you're into teasers, this is a perfect 13 point teaser candidate.

Take the Packers at even, and then move 3 other game lines 13 points.

Right now Im leaning toward....

Green Bay (even)

Atlanta (+6) vs Cardinals

Bengals (+15) vs Ravens

Redskins (+15) vs Texans

all 4 at home. I was tempted to move the Dallas line to Dallas (+4) vs Chicago, but there is something about that game that doesn't sit well with me. I don't know if it's Alex Barron trying to block Julius Peppers, if it's the fact that Jay Cutler is so boom or bust, and if you bet against him he could go boom, or the fact that Dallas always plays down to the competition?