NFL POWER RANKING

bills in va

OK Its Official. We ARE the worst team in football. I wish I could argue against it but I cannot rank us higher than any other team.

WOW! I will not look at the power ranking again until the season ends. Any predictions where we will finish?

I say we finish ranked #30

What say you?

I gotta say the Bucs still are worse. Raiders will be the Raiders. St. Louis will be worse but finish the year strong. I wanna say Cleveland will be worse-too many question marks. Now I'm struggling. I'd say 27 with another team completely imploding this year. We still get a top five pick tho!!!

Am I crazy that I would take Mallet over Locker?

Unfortunatly both may be projects, I'd take Luck over the other two right now but theres a good chance he doesnt enter the draft, just a rs sophmore. Would not be suprised AT ALL if bills pass on a QB and take an LT and use one more draft and fa class to rebuild before sticking a rookie qb in there to get crushed. Everyone is complaining all ready but people need to realize this isnt going to be a one year fix. We've waited 10, just be happy it looks like we wont have to wait 10 more

Edited by (716)

According to Espn rankings, we moved from 31st to 30th! We are movin up in this world bitches!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Wow, those rankings are putrid. I love that the "experts" ignore what happens on the field when one team beats another. San Fran ranked in front of a Seahawks team that destroyed them? Same thing goes with Houston below Indy, KC below SD, and Washington below Dallas. If those teams are indeed better the season will bear it out but for the time being there's no way the rankings should look like that.

Thankfully, unlike college football these ridiculous rankings have no say in the ultimate outcome of the season.

Oh, the 1-0 bucs are worse? The team that beat a cleveland team, the team that has beat the bills 3 years in a row now is worse? Don't think so. Even the chiefs upset san diego, the bills are no higher than 31.

I despise all these rankings, but I agree with you.

Resisting is feudal at this point.