Trent, Study Joe Flacco!

This is what we need you to be this year. Watch the Jets game. You don't have to be perfect Trent. Flacco is certainly not, but he gets the job done.

P.S. Pay special attention to when he throws the ball down field into tight tight coverage under pressure.

He should just watch brett farve

This is what we need you to be this year. Watch the Jets game. You don't have to be perfect Trent. Flacco is certainly not, but he gets the job done.

P.S. Pay special attention to when he throws the ball down field into tight tight coverage under pressure.

When you have an OL like the Ravens, you can sit and pick the other side apart. Add to it the ability of players like Todd Heap to go after that ball.

I was thinking the same thing when i was watching the game. Flacco isnt great. Has better targets and a better arm. besides that there isnt too much of a diff.

Yup. Neither are great athletes. I was totally impressed with Flacco tonight. He handled that Jets pressure very good and made some nice tight throws to some well covered defenders.

Yup. Neither are great athletes. I was totally impressed with Flacco tonight. He handled that Jets pressure very good and made some nice tight throws to some well covered defenders.

And he has guts. He lets his WRs make plays, granted Baltimore's WRs are better than Buffalo's, but he plays with confidence, intelligence, and he's tough. Trent is intelligent, but that's it.

And he has guts. He lets his WRs make plays, granted Baltimore's WRs are better than Buffalo's, but he plays with confidence, intelligence, and he's tough. Trent is intelligent, but that's it.

Good post. I wholeheartedly agree. I will also add that Flacco remains very calm at all times - never seems to get rattled.

Good post. I wholeheartedly agree. I will also add that Flacco remains very calm at all times - never seems to get rattled.

Flacco got RAILED on the first play of the game. Trent would have been out of the game on that hit. If he stayed in, he would have been mentally out of it, just trying to get the ball out of his hands as soon as possible to avoid a hit.

Trent, study Flacco. Just get boldin, mason, heap and TJ to sign with the bills, and then pass to them.

I was thinking the same thing when i was watching the game. Flacco isnt great. Has better targets and a better arm. besides that there isnt too much of a diff.

I like Flacco. But I thought he was terribly inaccurate today. Still he made decisions, let the ball fly, trusted his WRs, etc., even under pressure. I'd like to see better passes, but I'll take that attitude and style anytime.

Flacco got RAILED on the first play of the game. Trent would have been out of the game on that hit. If he stayed in, he would have been mentally out of it, just trying to get the ball out of his hands as soon as possible to avoid a hit.

That's it right there. Trent gets shaken up too easily so he gets happy feet and ruins plays. He just doesn't appear to have any composure 95% of the time. And yes, he would have sat out if he took that hit.

Heck, look at Sam Bradford yesterday in his FIRST NFL game. Not very good but at least he's letting it fly!

Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

32 55 253 58.2 4.6 2 13 1 3 53.1

His result at the end of the day was a "L".

I'd bet a Lincoln if Trent had exactly those stats with a loss (2 sacks, 3 int, mediocre completion %) this board would be all over his ass:

lousy decision making, holds the ball too long, bad throws etc.

That's it right there. Trent gets shaken up too easily so he gets happy feet and ruins plays. He just doesn't appear to have any composure 95% of the time. And yes, he would have sat out if he took that hit.

So you are admitting you didn't actually WATCH the Bills game Sunday, but are instead just going off of highlights and random member's opinions of the game, right??

The Dansby hit he took was no walk in the park, so relax with the "Trent's a wuss" crap, it's getting old. He had a miserable game, but it has nothing to do with not being able to take a hit... :angry: