Watching the Jets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, I'm enjoying seeing McGAYhee clubbed in the head.

I wish that idiot was on the Phins or some other team I hate. The Ravens are one of my favorite teams to watch play, until I see Willis' dumb ass in the uniform.

I dont care what team u are, if ur offense is as terrible as the jets is tonight... eventually ur defense is gonna wear down. And ur gonna start subbing in people and not having ur best defense on the field.

This. And they are going to run into the same problem when they face the phins who have a good dline that can't stop the run. The run is the only thing the jests have on offense. If you stop that, they aren't going to move the ball.

I dont care what team u are, if ur offense is as terrible as the jets is tonight... eventually ur defense is gonna wear down. And ur gonna start subbing in people and not having ur best defense on the field.

Yeah, problem is when they play us they'll not give up a first down. Who needs to sub, then?

WTF, we had almost twice as many first downs in our game vs. Miami than the Jets have had tonight as of the 2min warning in the 4th quarter. Unreal.

We are screwed. If we gain a TD against them, I'll be amazed. Watching these other teams play, it just reinforces how far away the Bills are from being competitive. The draft ain't going to fix this boat. We need FA talent, and pronto.

It is going to be very hard for the Bills to attract FA when they can neither provide a championship team nor the money to satisfy the players.

I thought the Jets had the best OL in football and the best running game. Today showed the value of Thomas Jones and Alan Faneca to this team in 2009 (and Leon Washington even though he was hurt.

I !@#$ing LOVE Ray Lewis. Badass hit.

He's been one of my favorite non-Bills players for a while now. The guy is a pure football player and he's the heart and soul of that D. Players of his ilk don't come along very often. Love watching the dude play ball! :thumbsup:

I thought the Jets had the best OL in football and the best running game. Today showed the value of Thomas Jones and Alan Faneca to this team in 2009 (and Leon Washington even though he was hurt.

jets O is in for a long season. as inconsistent as we are going to be, we're going to at least have some games where our players break a couple long ones.