The Perfect Women ??

T master

I'll show my age here, but Jayne Kennedy on CBS back in the 70's was one beautiful women!! This crop doesn't hold a candle to her, IMO.

Jayne was nice looking...but back in the day, I always had a thing for Gayle Gardner. She was a Bills fan, and it was once rumored, before he was married, she had a thing with Joe Ferguson...I always thought she was pretty attractive.

And yes, I will say it, as far as cute and cool, Linda Cohn is pretty nice too...

For the younger crowd, I go Michelle Beadle, Colin Cowherds sidekick on Sports Nation. Cowherd is so bad, it is hard to watch the show, but when he is off, she usually hosts it with Marcellus Wiley. She is very sexy, quick witted, and knows her sports. Not a bimbo, in the slightest.

She is great. She also does hockey.

I'm partial to Lindsay Soto of the NFL network. I also like the dark haired chick on the NFLN redzone/sunday ticket commercial. (the one where they keep changing jerseys)

Jayne was nice looking...but back in the day, I always had a thing for Gayle Gardner. She was a Bills fan, and it was once rumored, before he was married, she had a thing with Joe Ferguson...I always thought she was pretty attractive.

And yes, I will say it, as far as cute and cool, Linda Cohn is pretty nice too...

For the younger crowd, I go Michelle Beadle, Colin Cowherds sidekick on Sports Nation. Cowherd is so bad, it is hard to watch the show, but when he is off, she usually hosts it with Marcellus Wiley. She is very sexy, quick witted, and knows her sports. Not a bimbo, in the slightest.

My favorite is Hannah Storm, but YES, I love me some Beadle!!:wub:

I met Suzi at an ESPN Party during the Superbowl here in San Diego in 1998 (Green Bay Vs. Denver). I was at a party in downtown, you could climb out onto the roof of the apartment. I was up there and noticed a fancy party that I thought I could make my way into by crossing from one roof to the next and lowering myself down...I made it and no one noticed me sneak in. It turns out it Was ESPN's Pre-SuperBowl party. I recognized Suzi, so I chatted her up a bit. She was very friendly and open to talking sports. We chatted for a while, I mentioned I was a Bills fan, and she told me that she thought the recent Flutie pick up was going to be a great move ( I hadnt even heard about the pick up at that point) After some time, Stuart Scott rolled up and it sort of seemed like he was "with her"...either that or he thought I was a weirdo and was just watching her back! Who knows...either way , she was very cool , and really cute too. Suzi I mean, not Stuart.

Did he give you a "Boo-ya!!" Or something real funny like "Oh that's just sick,kid?"

Michelle...she is so good looking!

#2) Michelle Tafoya M.N.F that is, don't know the other Michelle

My God some of you guys have low standards (I'm hoping it's not beer goggles this early in the day :) ).

Of all the ones mentioned only 2 are attractive IMO:

Erin Andrews

Lindsay Soto

Honorable mention: Jayne Kennedy.

The rest, ::shudder::.

But I guess that's one of the great things about women, almost all will be attractive to someone!

Edited by CodeMonkey