Brohm chant at the next home game?

Pirate Angel

What does it take to put this guy on the pine!!!, I have been a Trent supporter and defender but enough is enough... We can bash our oline untill the cows come home but for the love of god..if they give him time - he checks it down, if they dont give him time - he checks it down, befire we know if he'll have time - he checks it down, even if he completes it to a reciever there is no distance to the pass it makes it seem as if - he checks it down. If the Defense is stacking the line of scrimmage through the damn ball as far as you can and give Lee and Roscoe a chance to go get it and loosen the d up some. The only reason these coaches keep Trent in the game is that he does enough or doesnt do enough to keep the score 15-10 and give us some sort of chance for the other team to make a mistake to let us win, I say F that lets put Brohm in and if he throws 5 picks and we lose by 30 at least where playing with some balls, Losman was a bad QB but atleast he wasnt afraid to zing the ball downfield, I think Brohm could do the same type of thing.

What does it take to put this guy on the pine!!!, I have been a Trent supporter and defender but enough is enough... We can bash our oline untill the cows come home but for the love of god..if they give him time - he checks it down, if they dont give him time - he checks it down, befire we know if he'll have time - he checks it down, even if he completes it to a reciever there is no distance to the pass it makes it seem as if - he checks it down. If the Defense is stacking the line of scrimmage through the damn ball as far as you can and give Lee and Roscoe a chance to go get it and loosen the d up some. The only reason these coaches keep Trent in the game is that he does enough or doesnt do enough to keep the score 15-10 and give us some sort of chance for the other team to make a mistake to let us win, I say F that lets put Brohm in and if he throws 5 picks and we lose by 30 at least where playing with some balls, Losman was a bad QB but atleast he wasnt afraid to zing the ball downfield, I think Brohm could do the same type of thing.

again there is like 5 other threads you could have posted this. is it really necessary to start a new thread?

Even when their is a pocket he steps out of it.

Dear Buffalo Bills Fans,

You will never ever ever ever be happy with your team, no matter who is playing. You knew the team was ranked 31st before this season started, you were aware that we didn't have an O-line and that Trent wasn't going to miraculously become Montana over the summer. Yet, you come on these message boards and feign shock at how poorly the Bills performed, why?! And as for calling for the benching of Edwards, in case any of you forgot Bills fans had high hopes for: Collins (relieved that aging Kelly was done with his career, the Bills were going to start a new era), Johnson/Flutie (Fans split between these QBs, when Johnson was doing poorly, they called for Flutie's mobility, when Flutie was undersized and couldnt make throws they called for Johnson's height and strength), Bledsoe (they were calling his drew deadslow by the second season and calling for the newly drafted Losman), Losman (after his first 8 outings, fans wanted Kelly Holcomb claiming he was a smarter more poised QB), Trent (Fans were excited about the prospect of Trent, he was ivy league educated and was the complete opposite of Losman). Soon its going to be Brohm (fans called for him to play over the hapless Edwards in hopes of sparking the offense) Locker (Buffalo had high hopes for their number one pick, yet they were calling for Fitzpatrick after Locker threw 3 picks in Week 1).

It doesn't matter who is under center folks. Its the O-LINE, we dont draft LINEMEN!!

Buffalo Bills fans will give a player/coach ZERO time to develop before they're bitching, zero. There is a debate on here that Galley is just like Dick Jauron?!?!? WTF? He's coached one game, fairly well. Shut up for one second and stop being ignorant, typical, defeatist Bills fans.

You should do that and be really, really loud-that way we can tell what section of the stadium the biggest asswipes are sitting in-we could rename it the dickpile.

What the !@#$ is Brohm going to do?

Not checkdown as much?

Whoa....lookout Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick!

Probably make Edwards look like a superstar.

Guest dog14787

What is funny is people who seriously think a chant is going to influence who Chan starts at the most important position on the team.

Imagine Chan calling a timeout in the middle of the game, gets on the intercom system and says, "you dog one of us, you dog all of us" :P

Edited by dog14787

Dear Buffalo Bills Fans,

You will never ever ever ever be happy with your team, no matter who is playing. You knew the team was ranked 31st before this season started, you were aware that we didn't have an O-line and that Trent wasn't going to miraculously become Montana over the summer. Yet, you come on these message boards and feign shock at how poorly the Bills performed, why?! And as for calling for the benching of Edwards, in case any of you forgot Bills fans had high hopes for: Collins (relieved that aging Kelly was done with his career, the Bills were going to start a new era), Johnson/Flutie (Fans split between these QBs, when Johnson was doing poorly, they called for Flutie's mobility, when Flutie was undersized and couldnt make throws they called for Johnson's height and strength), Bledsoe (they were calling his drew deadslow by the second season and calling for the newly drafted Losman), Losman (after his first 8 outings, fans wanted Kelly Holcomb claiming he was a smarter more poised QB), Trent (Fans were excited about the prospect of Trent, he was ivy league educated and was the complete opposite of Losman). Soon its going to be Brohm (fans called for him to play over the hapless Edwards in hopes of sparking the offense) Locker (Buffalo had high hopes for their number one pick, yet they were calling for Fitzpatrick after Locker threw 3 picks in Week 1).

It doesn't matter who is under center folks. Its the O-LINE, we dont draft LINEMEN!!

Buffalo Bills fans will give a player/coach ZERO time to develop before they're bitching, zero. There is a debate on here that Galley is just like Dick Jauron?!?!? WTF? He's coached one game, fairly well. Shut up for one second and stop being ignorant, typical, defeatist Bills fans.

Excellent post, and it goes both ways with regards to people slamming someone like Gailey after one game, they shouldn't crown him the next HOF coach after yelling at a few fans at training camp too. Very good post.

Dear Buffalo Bills Fans,

No , you are wrong, please dont post anymore. If you knew anything of science or logic, you would know none of those "facts" you mentioned have anything to do with Trent playing horrible. its not the o line, you dont know football. ya some history, but you dont get it. just stay quiet and read only.

Every day that I visit this board, I wonder why I returned. I wish that there was a board where people had knowledge of the game of football.

I am starting to wonder myself. This team isn't very good, right now. As bad as things were yesterday...call me crazy, I wasn't that discouraged by the game. You come here after a loss, and it is just depressing as ****...

You should do that and be really, really loud-that way we can tell what section of the stadium the biggest asswipes are sitting in-we could rename it the dickpile.

Probably make Edwards look like a superstar.

wow so u think TE can play?, jesus are you a fan of communism too? what other qbs that are terrible do u like? guys that just havent had a good line? Alex smith? JP? Rick mirer? Were you a fan of all loser qb's and thought they had a bad o line too?

Dear Buffalo Bills Fans,

Shut up for one second and stop being ignorant, typical, defeatist Bills fans.

:blink:

Ahhh You may have missed the 28th pick in the 2009 draft and the 51st pick in the 2009 draft.....

Guest dog14787

No , you are wrong, please dont post anymore. If you knew anything of science or logic, you would know none of those "facts" you mentioned have anything to do with Trent playing horrible. its not the o line, you dont know football. ya some history, but you dont get it. just stay quiet and read only.

Second post you're telling a first time poster not to post, get out of here with that,

good grief , what will we see next,