Brohm chant at the next home game?

Pirate Angel

loser lover:

i read your past two replies. I know the type of poster you are, "you dont understand logic and science" and then you tell the other poster "are you a fan of communism?". you add no value to this board, you offer no insight, you simply name-call and sporadically talk about.....nothing. if you want to be useful, offer your own insight into the Bills dilemma so that everyone else can "critique" your ideas. Oh wait...thats not your M.O., you just criticize everyone else's ideas. And i have no idea how "i dont understand football", when i simply stated that "we knew they were ranked 31st why did everyone expect a good performance?", enlighten me loser.

i bet your answer will have no real answers, just a hunch.

Every day that I visit this board, I wonder why I returned. I wish that there was a board where people had knowledge of the game of football.

There are people here with knowledge of the game of football

There are people here who seem to get their football knowledge from ?ESPN?

Then there are just people

Watch a bit, you soon learn who is who

Why do you think Brohm is better than Edwards. If that were the case, wouldn't Brohm have grabbed the vacant spot and become the starter in training camp. I trust in Gailey ability to identify a QB than posters on TBD. The fact is that Brohm is not NFL ready and the best we have is Edwards. I don't know if Edwards will ever be an NFL QB for a long time, but that is the best we have for the season.

Dear Buffalo Bills Fans,

You will never ever ever ever be happy with your team, no matter who is playing. You knew the team was ranked 31st before this season started, you were aware that we didn't have an O-line and that Trent wasn't going to miraculously become Montana over the summer. Yet, you come on these message boards and feign shock at how poorly the Bills performed, why?! And as for calling for the benching of Edwards, in case any of you forgot Bills fans had high hopes for: Collins (relieved that aging Kelly was done with his career, the Bills were going to start a new era), Johnson/Flutie (Fans split between these QBs, when Johnson was doing poorly, they called for Flutie's mobility, when Flutie was undersized and couldnt make throws they called for Johnson's height and strength), Bledsoe (they were calling his drew deadslow by the second season and calling for the newly drafted Losman), Losman (after his first 8 outings, fans wanted Kelly Holcomb claiming he was a smarter more poised QB), Trent (Fans were excited about the prospect of Trent, he was ivy league educated and was the complete opposite of Losman). Soon its going to be Brohm (fans called for him to play over the hapless Edwards in hopes of sparking the offense) Locker (Buffalo had high hopes for their number one pick, yet they were calling for Fitzpatrick after Locker threw 3 picks in Week 1).

It doesn't matter who is under center folks. Its the O-LINE, we dont draft LINEMEN!!

Buffalo Bills fans will give a player/coach ZERO time to develop before they're bitching, zero. There is a debate on here that Galley is just like Dick Jauron?!?!? WTF? He's coached one game, fairly well. Shut up for one second and stop being ignorant, typical, defeatist Bills fans.

Two Words Aron Rodgers

Every day that I visit this board, I wonder why I returned. I wish that there was a board where people had knowledge of the game of football.

I don't think we need to have a great knowledge of Football as it is more about passion for our beloved Bills. It is ok to have an average Joe on this board discuss it. What we don't want is slandering individual players when the entire team stunk as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Second post you're telling a first time poster not to post, get out of here with that,

good grief , what will we see next,

geez im seeing more and more some dorks here that dont read the posts but just look at the dates of membership and previous post counts and get mad if you "overstep your boundries" did you read what I wrote and who it was to?

do you work at the comic book store? star trek fan?