Biggest Issue at The Ralph Sunday

Ever Since '86

I started taking my kids to the games in 92, I would have to say nothing has changed. Still drunk stupid people doing the same crap.

I can remember a huge fight out in the parking lot after the fish game in 95 or 96 had to be 100+ people . I still remember sitting in the truck with my daughter and watching people jump out of the back of a box truck on to a couch that they had set on fire.

I remember guys sitting in front of us yelling, your a fu*king **** to Jim Kelly the whole game when Kelly was nearing the end of his time. Girls and guys so drunk that they never saw the game because they passed out. Things I saw back in the 90s I still see today.

I see no number change in the drunks that enter the stadium.

The only thing different is I am getting older.

I hear you, Stromboli Man!

I remember in the 60's, in the downtown stadium, I was at a game where a guy (Jets fan) was drinking something from an orange juice carton. Around half time he puked on a lady in front of him and then tried to wipe if off her. Another time a drunk behind me fell and essentially landed across my lap. He got standing and was trying to talk (apologize) and I told him to just go away. I was afraid he would barf on me! As he stood by the railing for the tunnel entrance weaving back and forth, people were yelling "Jump!".

General thread comments:

Bad behavior is not new.

I never felt it was acceptable!

Not when I was fifteen, and not 40 years later.

Why do people DEFEND these cretins?

I know I may have to tolerate this BS when I go to a game, but it is not anything I will justify.

I do not see how "growing a pair" will make me more tolerant of jerks.

This is my opinion, do not tell me to stay home and watch the game or go to church if I want people to behave, and I will not tell you how you should party

That said, my section was VERY well behaved for a football crowd. Not angels - not butt holes!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started taking my kids to the games in 92, I would have to say nothing has changed. Still drunk stupid people doing the same crap.

I can remember a huge fight out in the parking lot after the fish game in 95 or 96 had to be 100+ people . I still remember sitting in the truck with my daughter and watching people jump out of the back of a box truck on to a couch that they had set on fire.

I remember guys sitting in front of us yelling, your a fu*king **** to Jim Kelly the whole game when Kelly was nearing the end of his time. Girls and guys so drunk that they never saw the game because they passed out. Things I saw back in the 90s I still see today.

I see no number change in the drunks that enter the stadium.

The only thing different is I am getting older.

I agree, I don't think there are any more or any less drunks at the games. They just seem to be getting more and more obnoxious every year. Maybe I'm just getting older as well.

With the NFL sanitizing the environment so much, I wonder how long before obviously drunk people will be denied entrance to the game.

I agree, I don't think there are any more or any less drunks at the games. They just seem to be getting more and more obnoxious every year. Maybe I'm just getting older as well.

With the NFL sanitizing the environment so much, I wonder how long before obviously drunk people will be denied entrance to the game.

This policy is already in effect at the Ralph. You can see how much it is helping. <_<