O line help.

BillsInMaine

Im not sure if getting him is even possible. Could we try and sign Logan Mankins from the Pats? He has no deal in NE and is very unhappy there. He is a G but im sure any of our Guards or Logan would be better then Green/Bell at T...

Edited by BillsInMaine

Im not sure if getting him is even possible. Could we try and sign Logan Mankins from the Pats? He has no deal in NE and is very unhappy there. He is a G but im sure any of our Guards or Logan would be better then Green/Bell...

We need help at tackle not guard. Converting a good guard is not the answer. Hopefully when Wang recovers he will be the upgrade we need.

I was watching the Eagles/Redskins game and not paying super close attention and noticed that the Eagles left tackle mauled someone trying a bull rush and literally crumbled him to the ground.

Without thinking, I asked my buddy if he saw it and who their stud LT was.

Took about a half second to realize that I had made myself unhappy.

I was watching the Eagles/Redskins game and not paying super close attention and noticed that the Eagles left tackle mauled someone trying a bull rush and literally crumbled him to the ground.

Without thinking, I asked my buddy if he saw it and who their stud LT was.

Took about a half second to realize that I had made myself unhappy.

And they weren't even playing the Redskins. That does take some talent.

1. Cut Green- add Herman Johnson, not saying Herman Johnson would be great but at least he has a chance to develop

2. stop fooling around and move Wood to center and Howard to guard, Hangartner shouldn't be in anyones plans for the future- If your going to stink, stink young.

Tony Washington.

If the guy can help us, I don't care if he scored with his neighbor's dog.

He has more potential than Bell and Green ... combined

Man, I was thinking the same thing, Joe.

Brad Butler was a huge loss

Hey, I posted a couple weeks back that we pick up the phone, offer him a crap load of money, and to screw his political career at least for one year.

OH, Brad, you walked away from 2.whatever million to start your way in politics...are you willing to walk away from 6 million guaranteed, for one year?

:w00t:

Man, I was thinking the same thing, Joe.

Hey, I posted a couple weeks back that we pick up the phone, offer him a crap load of money, and to screw his political career at least for one year.

OH, Brad, you walked away from 2.whatever million to start your way in politics...are you willing to walk away from 6 million guaranteed, for one year?

:w00t:

Politicians can steal a whole lot more than 6 million a year if they're doing it right.