Incognito

Trader

He looked like an all pro blew the Bills off the ball on running plays. He was solid in Pass protection. If the Bills would have signed him the pressure up the middle would have been less. That was a serious personnel error on the part of the front office. This was a close game at the end a little better protection and the Bills might have pulled it out.

WE COULD HAVE TENDERED HIM...HE WAS A RESTRICTED FREE AGENT.

OF COURSE THIS WAS A STUPID MOVE BY THE FRONT OFFICE. HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO COME BACK...ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS PAY HIM $2m

Exactly. Especially with Wood'r injury there was no guarantee he was going to make it back. Bad move Mr. Nix. At least he made up for it by adding all that talent to the offensive line in the draft....

I saw Wood get thrown around. Can anyone on the line block? What a soft OL we have in Buffalo!

We've got two guys who are promising but young and need a lot more experience, a center with a great deal to prove, and tackles who simply don't get the job done.

2012 is our year.

The Dols offered him a 1-year deal for the minimum and he took it.

I know it's a 1-yr deal, but how do you know it's for the minimum?

When he was waived, both the Bills and Phins filed claims for his rights. He was obviously awarded to Bflo, but it's not like Miami hasn't been keeping an eye on him.

I know it's a 1-yr deal, but how do you know it's for the minimum?

When he was waived, both the Bills and Phins filed claims for his rights. He was obviously awarded to Bflo, but it's not like Miami hasn't been keeping an eye on him.

Please, please stop with your ignorance. He was on our roster at the end of the season. Under the cba we could have retained his rights by tendering him based on his draft position. We chose not to. That is all you need to know. we thought he didn't fit in.

I too wondered why he was not given a chance to compete given the uncertainty surrounding Wood's return from a broken leg and his intelligence and solid, stout, and often mauling play at the guard position.

Though I think you give him too much credit claiming he played like an All-Pro, he had 1 penalty for a false start and was otherwise a solid contributor for the Dolphins O line.

I thought he deserved a shot to compete for the Bills this season and was a bit surprised when he was not tendered any offer or interest from the club when the season ended.

Ah, but what do I know?

I still think the Bills need to fire Modrak, get somebody who can consistently rush the passer, and obtain 2-3 pieces on the offensive line to be really solid.