CJ Spiller chant @ games? True?

boyst

I have been seeing speculation that there is going to be the CJ Spiller chant at the games this year? I am not sure how I feel about this yet but certainly looking forward for the chance to see it! Is it just speculation or is there a major push in Buffalo to get it going? Will other teammates get frustrated over this? Would there be a similar chant for some Bills? Byrd makes an INT, Edwards throws a TD, Maybin goes in on 3rd down; do we cheer for them, ya know, "Aaron" - "Maybin"?

Also, if anyone knows of a link that will work for the game, please PM me. I do not want to have to download the adte stuff that has been posted for a lot of preseason games. Thanks

I have been seeing speculation that there is going to be the CJ Spiller chant at the games this year? I am not sure how I feel about this yet but certainly looking forward for the chance to see it! Is it just speculation or is there a major push in Buffalo to get it going? Will other teammates get frustrated over this? Would there be a similar chant for some Bills? Byrd makes an INT, Edwards throws a TD, Maybin goes in on 3rd down; do we cheer for them, ya know, "Aaron" - "Maybin"?

Also, if anyone knows of a link that will work for the game, please PM me. I do not want to have to download the adte stuff that has been posted for a lot of preseason games. Thanks

Dork at WGR says the way it should work if we all get on board is the home side of the stadium yells CJ visiting side yells SPILLER right after. Or wait maybe it was the other way around? I may not be very good at this :w00t:

To make it fair they should chant the name of any player who scores.

PTR

True dat. I doubt CJ would only want his name cheered on. He's a team player and would most likely want any teammate's name chanted if they scored or made a big play.

Two or three times I've read various posters call Spiller "the Truth" and that is growing on me.

Edited by Pilsner

I'm as excited as the next guy to see what C.J. can do .....

but wouldn't it be prudent to actually wait until he does something before we start coordinating a stadium wide chant???

He could be great

He should be great

but at this point he is just another rookie running back playing behind a weak O-line.

just sayin'

but wouldn't it be prudent to actually wait until he does something before we start coordinating a stadium wide chant???

He could be great

He should be great

but at this point he is just another rookie running back playing behind a weak O-line.

just sayin'

It's more of a welcoming, in my opinion.. to let him know we are all be hind him. Would that not be some encouragement for the guy?

Of course there will be the usual chant of "Ralph Up" by many of the faithful... :beer: :beer:

He could be great

He should be great

just sayin'

In 24 hours you won't just be sayin any more.