Jersey City / Hoboken Bills Backers

Captain Caveman

There have to be some more Bills fans in NJ who don't want to make the trip into the city to McFaddens. There are a few bars with Sunday ticket, but as a lone Bills fan I usually get stuck in a corner somewhere if I can get a TV at all. I'm thinking if we could get a group together, we can get some better TV space, and also I won't have to get a dirty look after trying to high five the waitress / bartender.

There have to be some more Bills fans in NJ who don't want to make the trip into the city to McFaddens. There are a few bars with Sunday ticket, but as a lone Bills fan I usually get stuck in a corner somewhere if I can get a TV at all. I'm thinking if we could get a group together, we can get some better TV space, and also I won't have to get a dirty look after trying to high five the waitress / bartender.

I used to live in Hoboken and there was a pretty good crowd of Bills fans at the Dubliner on River street.

How about a win on Sunday?

Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:

a heated kidney shaped pool,

a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,

a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,

a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,

a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,

real simulated Indian jewelry,

a Gucci shoetree,

a year's supply of antibiotics,

a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth

and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,

a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,

Rosemary's baby,

a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,

a new Matador, a new mastodon,

a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,

a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,

a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,

a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,

a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,

a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,

or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,

or a baby's arm holding an apple?

So, pick one.

Two places.

Dubliner-- Ive been going the last 5 to 6 six years. Downstairs. I like it.

There is a Hoboken Bills Backers-- they used to meet at a bar near City Hall, but they just moves-- Its called "Northern" something, I think its on first street, near Madison and Monroe. I might check it out.

very well played Tubes reference!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:

a heated kidney shaped pool,

a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,

a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,

a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,

a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,

real simulated Indian jewelry,

a Gucci shoetree,

a year's supply of antibiotics,

a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth

and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,

a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,

Rosemary's baby,

a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,

a new Matador, a new mastodon,

a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,

a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,

a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,

a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,

a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,

a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,

or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,

or a baby's arm holding an apple?

So, pick one.

Two places.

Dubliner-- Ive been going the last 5 to 6 six years. Downstairs. I like it.

There is a Hoboken Bills Backers-- they used to meet at a bar near City Hall, but they just moves-- Its called "Northern" something, I think its on first street, near Madison and Monroe. I might check it out.

The HBB used to meet at the Shannon on 1st St, but just e-mailed the person who runs it and he says they have moved down the block to a place called the Northern Soul. While it's a rather small bunch (i actually live in Manhattan, but went out there because McFaddens, et al, are just too crowded...which is a beautiful thing, but can be irritating if you don't like a packed pub), they're good people and hearty Bills fans. I'm going to watch most games there.

(btw, i've always gone to respond to things in a flush, then said, do i really want this to be my first ever post...figure this is a good reason to write something...GO BILLS!)

The HBB used to meet at the Shannon on 1st St, but just e-mailed the person who runs it and he says they have moved down the block to a place called the Northern Soul. While it's a rather small bunch (i actually live in Manhattan, but went out there because McFaddens, et al, are just too crowded...which is a beautiful thing, but can be irritating if you don't like a packed pub), they're good people and hearty Bills fans. I'm going to watch most games there.

(btw, i've always gone to respond to things in a flush, then said, do i really want this to be my first ever post...figure this is a good reason to write something...GO BILLS!)

Thanks! I may try this tomorrow.