Mike and Mike....for real? worst team ever seen?

PJBrown

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My expectations going in to this season are realistic and I feel that we don't have a very good team. A good deal of the negative things that the press has to say is warranted and the Bills need to earn respect. But this is a whole new level of asshatery. These guys get paid to say this stuff? Do they just run out of things to say and just start talking gibberish? This team should be an improvement over last years team that won 6 games. Do these guys even think before they spout this nonsense? I never do things like emailing to call people out, but I will look forward to it later in the year. If these guys still have a job. What happens if we win Sunday? What is Miami then?

Edited by SF Bills Fan

See i just dont see how a team that has been average in the last few years with a horrible coaching staff and a crazy amount of injuries every season. I honestly just dont see how this is the worst team in NFL....Like ive tried to understand the medias logic with unbiased eyes and i cannot for the life of me see how we are the worst team in the nfl...

we dont have a top QB but 2 years ago Trent Edwards had "one of the brightest futures" of any young qb...with a coach like Gailey who is known for getting the most out of averag qbs wouldnt it be more likely Trent would have a good year?

We had a very good presason showing on offense in 3 out of 4 games. There is decent talent on the roster and our secondary is off the charts especially after the lions and dolphins 0-16 and 1-15 showings in the last few seasons. I may be biased but i just dont see this as the worst team ever in any way

got a text from a fellow backer here in Tn...listening to Mike and Mike making predictions for this week and of course picked Miami because the Bills are "the worst team they have ever seen"..

WTF? I don't care about all the negative articles and feel we'll shut some people up, but that is rediculous.....watch a friggen game..

I suffered through 2-14 twice in the 80's....this team isn't only not in the same zip code, it's the not in the same solar system...if we sucked that bad wouldn't we have hardly scored in pre-season, not had any defensive turnovers, lots of offensive turnovers and penalties??? I mean a horrible team would look, oh I don't know, HORRIBLE??????

Squish the fish...Go Bills!

They didn't say the Bills were the worst team ever. They quoted someone, a coworker whom they didn't name.

Here's a thought...don't start anymore threads based on your friends "information".

You're right. I mean, we elected a community organizer president. WTF were we thinking?

:wallbash:

It's called democracy.

Deal with it.

Funny, because Mike and Mike are the worst team in radio. Further proof in the dumbing down of America.

Evidently, you have never heard Schopp and the Lapdog.

They didn't say the Bills were the worst team ever. They quoted someone, a coworker whom they didn't name.

Here's a thought...don't start anymore threads based on your friends "information".

Well, her info was right...it came from the show.....semantics

It's called democracy.

Deal with it.

So, you tell me I shouldn't post but you believe in Democracy? Again, some semantics..The USA is not a Democracy but rather a Representative Republic, FYI

Evidently, you have never heard Schopp and the Lapdog.I've heard of them but choose to not listen to them

Edited by PJBrown

Funny, because Mike and Mike are the worst team in radio. Further proof in the dumbing down of America.

I listen to a lot of sports talk...a lot...I work in the business. Those guys, all bias aside about a Bills comments are two of the biggest dooshes in the industry. Their ratings SUCK outside of Philly too. Cant believe they are nationally syndicated, because they do not merit it. Not sure where they get off thinking they are hot s#@t, or that their opinion matters...Fat and stupid is no way to go thru life son.....Shopp and Bulldog may actually be better than those 2 fagz.

The NFL is a very watered down league and the difference between the bottom 26 teams is very marginal. These two guys are douches. Always have been, always will be. I'm shocked that they somehow STILL have listeners.

The Bills could very well be in the hunt for the wildcard if they get some decent play from Edwards because we all know that there's an excellent chance Spiller's the real deal. I'm almost expecting the upset against the Dolphins.

FYI, I just heard Mike Franscessa (WFAN, NYC) say that the Bucs, Rams and Bills will be fighting it out for the worst team in the league. I love to hear these "worst team" proclamations. Jauron's gone and we've got CJ Spiller, in my view we've at least got a chance to do something good this year.

They STILL have listeners because they reflect the views of most fans. Until the Bills start winning some games, what they say is right on and reflects the crap team that's been on the field the past 10 years.. Bills have a long way to go to impress anyone, especially the media...

got a text from a fellow backer here in Tn...listening to Mike and Mike making predictions for this week and of course picked Miami because the Bills are "the worst team they have ever seen"..

WTF? I don't care about all the negative articles and feel we'll shut some people up, but that is rediculous.....watch a friggen game..

I suffered through 2-14 twice in the 80's....this team isn't only not in the same zip code, it's the not in the same solar system...if we sucked that bad wouldn't we have hardly scored in pre-season, not had any defensive turnovers, lots of offensive turnovers and penalties??? I mean a horrible team would look, oh I don't know, HORRIBLE??????

Squish the fish...Go Bills!

why is this so hard for you guys to believe? we just cut our 2nd round pick from 2 years ago...

The worst team they've ever seen in the NFL or the worst Bills team they've ever seen? Either way it's a stupid opinion, but if they're saying the worst in NFL history then it just brings it to a whole new level of stupidity.

Yeah, some of those Bucs teams from the '70s were pretty bad. Man, I hate people like that. But I do think the incompetence of the management is what brought this about. The new media sees the Bills as dysfunctional and they equate dysfunctional with bad (which isn't always the case).

Worst team ever? 2008 Detroit Lions. 0-16. Scored 268 points and gave up 517. 2010 Bills could only tie the Lions for "worst team ever". Unless they give up more points and score fewer? What's the tiebreaker? Sad that it's even a topic of conversation. What's more likely? Bills win the Super Bowl or Bills go 0-16? Going to be a long season.

maybe this doesn't hurt so bad since I moved out of WNY in 2006 and have been busy with a one year old, but people can crap all over my team and I don't care...especially if there's a good deal of truth to it. Since I'm not dealing with Bills fans everyday, it's easier for me to look at the team objectively and let me tell you, it's not pretty. This definitely will not be the worst team ever, but let's be serious, this is not going to be a good team.